Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, time to watch New England get Tebowed...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I predict by the time that Tebow starts to play (4th quarter) Brady will have the Patriots with enough of a lead that the Broncos will be unable to do their 4th quarter comeback.

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• TEBOW IS A BEAST!

You see that run?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Denver is firing on all cylinders.

Comment

• For a few sparkling minutes at the end of the first half, Hanie and the Bears looked nearly competent.

I shall treasure those few minutes.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's only been 2 drives but I don't think Belichick knows how to stop this.

133 yards rushing in two possessions!

Comment

• Stupid. 4 freaking Denver fumbles, including the one on the extra point. What the hell is this?

Comment

• Tebow is what it is.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    Tebow is what it is.
                    What? He fumbled once, Lance Ball fumbled once, Quan Cosby fumbled a punt return with a few seconds in the half, and the holder did a Tony Romo on the extra point.

Comment

• The Broncos got this as long as they stop fumbling. The Pats defense can't stop the Broncos when they hold onto the ball.

Comment

• Great. Tebow is getting happy feet now. The 4th quarter can't come soon enough.

Comment

• Tebow was the holder
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Tebow's case of happy feet is strange. He did this spin against the Chargers and did it again last week against Chicago:

He did something similar today and ran away from the line of scrimmage into a sack. Need to get that weirdness out of his game.
                            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; December 18, 2011, 19:52.

Comment

• what the hell? Quan Cosby muffs the kick return but recovers. John Fox needs to calm these guys the hell down.

Comment

• Tebow breaks out of a sack in his own endzone, fumbles it, picks it up and miraculously throws the ball away to avoid a turnover or safety. whoah

Comment

Working...
                                X