Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with this run on first down every single time?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Patriots are starting every drive at their own 40. What the hell is this?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Gronk.

Gronk.

Gronk.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Brady - 5 TD passes in 1st half
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            The Patriots are starting every drive at their own 40. What the hell is this?
            It's weird. Usually for that to happen either their defense would have to be very good or the Denver offense would have to be very bad - clearly ridiculous. It's probably just the wind.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Jesus clearly loves Tom Brady a lot more than Tim Tebow.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If Tebow comes back in this one it will be a miracle.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                  Jesus clearly loves Tom Brady a lot more than Tim Tebow.

If Tebow comes back in this one it will be a miracle.
                  Not tonight.
                  Last edited by Demonbinder; January 14, 2012, 23:16.

Comment

• Most points scored by a team in the postseason, and I'm sure the Pats aren't done. 60+ points on Denver, mayhaps?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Fun stat: with 11:31 left in the 3rd, Brady has twice as many TDs as Tebow has completions.

Comment

• Posted by one of my friends on FB:

God asks Aaron Rodgers: "What do you believe?" Rodgers says, "I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends.” God can't help but see the goodness of Rodgers and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Tim Tebow and says, "What do you believe?" Tebow says, "I believe in your total goodness, love and generosity and that you have given all to mankind.” God is greatly moved by Tebow’s eloquence, and offers him a seat to his right.
                          Finally, God turns to Tom Brady: "And you, Tom, what do you believe?" Tom replies, "I believe you're in my seat."

Comment

• I really thought this game would be more entertaining.

Well, actually it is -- very much so -- but not in the way I thought it would be...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Gronk!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Garbage Tebow Time!

Comment

Working...
                                X