Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever. You've succinctly proven nothing.

Cowboys-Jets
    Cowboys-Lions

Where was Romo's QB rating when he single-handedly cost the Cowgirls two games?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Now, I agree that QB rating is flawed, but there are plenty of people trying for advanced stats for the NFL, like Football Outsiders:

Romo beats Manning in both DYAR (Defense Adjusted Yards Above Replacement) and DVOA (Defensive Adjusted Value Over Average). Now this just measures passing, so no running is taken into account.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If you want to criticize something, go for something real. How about the defensive secondary? CB's in particular.
        If you really want to get analytical, what was the differential in the games that you cite? 3? But it's Romo. He sucks because the CB's give up yardage and the Cowboys lose by an average of 3.
        You are an idiot. I'm more convinced of it every day that passes by. I used to think that you were just a Moron, but you slid right past Imbecile to Idiot.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Eli plays on the worse team, has 6 game-winning drives, including 5 4th quarter comebacks. Romo single-handedly lost the Jets and Lions games.

Eli > Romo
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Amazing how quickly you forget this, Sloww:

Your memory is fading.

Then there's the embarrassment of the Lions' game.

Comment

• Darrelle Revis, and so what? What is your point? What has he got to do with the discussion at all? Is this his only interception of his career? His first? His last?
              WTF difference does it make? You're whoring a whole other team at a whole other position? What are you saying?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• It's always someone else's fault and not Romo's. Usually you say it's the WR's but I guess with Miles Austin, the athletic freak of nature that is Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, and Laurent Robinson, it's getting tough to blame that superb group of pass-catchers. So now you're blaming the DB's?

Hey, Sloww, avatar bet for Sunday's game. The Giants win, you replace that stupid old building with the Giants logo; the Cowboys win, I wear the Cowboys' star or whatever you want.

Avatars will be worn as long as the winning team is alive in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Darrelle Revis, and so what? What is your point? What has he got to do with the discussion at all? Is this his only interception of his career? His first? His last?
                  WTF difference does it make? You're whoring a whole other team at a whole other position? What are you saying?
                  Week 1. The Cowboys and Jets were tied 24-24 with 58 seconds in the 4th quarter. Romo is at his own 40. Picked and the Jets win.

Comment

• OK. Good for them. From my perspective, it wasn't a play. It was a game. If you want to put a whole game on Romo, go ahead. I think it was a play, not a norm.
                    He wouldn't be kicking all the other NFC QB's asses in rankings if it was the norm. What else do you have to say?

Comment

• Hey, Sloww, avatar bet for Sunday's game. The Giants win, you replace that stupid old building with the Giants logo; the Cowboys win, I wear the Cowboys' star or whatever you want.

Avatars will be worn as long as the winning team is alive in the playoffs.
                      Do it, coward.

Comment

• You're throwing that word around a little loosely.

In other events, Pittsburgh has to win and the Ravens lose for the Steelers to win the division. Steelers are in the playoffs, regardless.
                        Would you start Ben Roethlisberger?

Comment

• Hell no. Keep him healthy for the playoffs. Charlie Batch can beat the Browns.

Sloww, agree to my bet. Or do you agree that the Cowgirls will lose?

Comment

• buck buck bwak!

Comment

• If I were Sloww, Al, I wouldn't even acknowledge your bet because of the manor that you asked it. Silly old building? Your nuts. There was no point to that other than to be insulting. Keep it to football.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Seriously. Al is acting like a child. Refuse the bet, Slow, and keep your dignity.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X