X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Even the delusional ones.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But look at this article from a really delusional fan:

Can the Bears shut out the Green Bay Packers this weekend at Lambeau Field? A Rochelle car dealer thinks they can, and is willing to put free cars on it.

Comment

• I don't think offering free cars if the Bears shut out the Packers is that delusional.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Good no-risk marketing ploy
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Especially coming from a comment by someone saying that GB was going to shut out the Bears. Which is very possible.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• John Elway finally said it:

"Tim Tebow's not going anywhere," Elway said. "I mean, he's going to be a Bronco and we're going to do everything we can and hopefully he's that guy."
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Umm.. the 49ers play in the NFC, Jrabbit.
                Reading comprehension: Try it sometime!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• So the AFC's other "solid" team goes down to the "are they for real?" 49ers. The AFC is a mess.
                  I interpreted 'goes down to', not as 'defeated by', but as 'comes down to'. You know, like if someone where to say, the AFC's other solid team comes down to Baltimore.

I think it's a reasonable mistake.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    I don't think offering free cars if the Bears shut out the Packers is that delusional.
                    Didn't a similar ploy backfire on a Bears fan/furniture store owner in 2006?

Yes. Yes it did.

The idea of risk free in Chicago must be taken to mean risky.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• So I was looking back a month ago today when Cutler went down and oh man that orange kool-aid was flowing up on here I'm surprised the Bears did worse than even I expected.

Comment

• Cutler covered up a lot of mistakes and we figured the back up QB would be able to put more than two TD's on board for four games. In addition, we didn't expect Forte to go down as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                          Cutler covered up a lot of mistakes and we figured the back up QB would be able to put more than two TD's on board for four games. In addition, we didn't expect Forte to go down as well.
                          3 touchdowns... and 9 interceptions.

Comment

• 4 of the first 6 were not his fault. I still had some belief in him prior to the Seatle game.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Well, it couldn't have gone worse if the Bears just brought this guy in:

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X