Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    so you're liking the rotating ww?
    I'm not in that league; was just explaining the difference. TBH, I don't really care that much either way.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      One alternative is reverse order of standings, like in real life. That makes sense, as well.
      Not an option at Yahoo.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Not an option at Yahoo.
        Weird. That's the default at ESPN. Go figure that ESPN's default isn't available at Yahoo.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I could be mistaken. I'll check one of these days.

Comment

• jesus, sat the law firm for some stupid reason - oh yeah, listened to yahoo's advice

Comment

jesus, sat the law firm for some stupid reason - oh yeah, listened to yahoo's advice
              That's strange advice. Philadelphia is ass against the run.

To be fair, he didn't have a good day. His yards per carry was low. He just got it at the goal-line. Can't predict touchdowns.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• yahoo said Philly had given up the 3rd least fpg to RB the last few weeks so he might snake a TD but wouldn't see much else. They were right about the yds but he snaked 2 TDs

Comment

• In my money league, of course the first week where it doesn't matter because I'm out of playoff contention, my team goes nuts

Everybody on my roster had a double-digit day.

I'm leading my league in points this week by a wide margin and I still have Colston and Graham going.

Even ****ing bums like TB Mike Williams showed up big today. Where was he the past 10 weeks?!

Comment

• Berz, it's a close one between you and me in D/ST league. You got 7 points and Victor Cruz to my Antonio Brown and Mark Ingram. Should be a good one.

Comment

• yup, it'll be fun watching mnf

if Cruz comes up big, I got him on 3-4 teams

Comment

• Jesus. My players on my team for money won't stop scoring.

Comment

• I need a TO from Eli now and Pierre to rest

Comment

• thats was TO, not TD

oh well, least it went to Cruz

Comment

...and Pierre to rest
                              You be quiet, 4 more Pierre TD's and I can win this week...

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• How you like that 40 something point comeback Berz?
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X