Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDP for me, I guess,

Thanks Berz, send me a PM for fantasy baseball, which I don't play, but don't do it for football.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Can you see Alex Rodriquez chopping off his finger like Ronnie Lott? Football players wrap it up and keep on going. Baseball hits the DL for 2 weeks of vacation over a bruise.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

we seem to be missing some regulars

Comment

Imran and Snoopy
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ming, rah, -Jrabbit...
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I believe JR, MGuth and I were in the AFC league the past couple of years. I would be in for that again if the live draft works out for me (busy second weekend of August).

Comment

Let me remind you of something. A weekend could pass before 3 picks are made here. Not pretty, but it is what it is.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                  I believe JR, MGuth and I were in the AFC league the past couple of years. I would be in for that again if the live draft works out for me (busy second weekend of August).
                  I think you and Berz are confusing your forums
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Im selling squares for how many weeks of football will be left ater the lock out is over.......woooooty
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Let me remind you of something. A weekend could pass before 3 picks are made here. Not pretty, but it is what it is.
                      I feel like starting an auction league.
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

i'll play

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Auction League:

MRT144
                            Berz

Comment

I don't know if I can handle 3 leagues
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                I don't know if I can handle 3 leagues
                                I'm doing 5-6 this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X