No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would someone tell someone else that their opinions don't matter, since they couldn't make their opinions official in the Pick 'Ems? Thank you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      Dude. Dude. Did you see that Clowney hit? DUDE.
      YES I SAW THE GODDAMN CLOWNEY HIT I WATCHED THE GODDAMN GAME THAT IS ALL I'VE BEEN SEEING EVERY GODDAMN TIME I TURN ON THE TV OR EVEN CLOSE MY GODDAMN EYES

Can't sleep. Clowney will eat me.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Butterface.
        QFT

Comment

• Anytime one of those smug bastard schools from the southeast loses in a bowl game, it just seems to make me smile.

Being from Bit 10 country, I have little else to cheer me up...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I know that's right.

Here, Guy. Chew on this.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I know that's right.

Here, Guy. Chew on this.

ahem

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              YES I SAW THE GODDAMN CLOWNEY HIT I WATCHED THE GODDAMN GAME THAT IS ALL I'VE BEEN SEEING EVERY GODDAMN TIME I TURN ON THE TV OR EVEN CLOSE MY GODDAMN EYES

Can't sleep. Clowney will eat me.

Comment

• Yes, I know.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• OREGON!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• ...and say good-bye to Coach Kelly, Boris.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that the Browns are close to luring Chip Kelly away from Oregon to be their next head coach.

Kelly's college tenure is nearing its end following Thursday night's Fiesta Bowl win over Kansas State. Although Kelly flirted with the Eagles and Bills, it was always clear that Cleveland would be in hottest pursuit. As expected, the Browns are tabbing Kelly without a general manager in place, suggesting the rookie coach will have full personnel control, at least over his offense. And that's the way to do it with a guy like Kelly. It will be interesting to see whether the Browns put Brandon Weeden on the offseason trade block. Slow-twitch in his movement and a strict pocket passer, he is the opposite of what Kelly seeks in a quarterback.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
                        Jan 4 - 6:04 PM
                        A team source tells ESPN Cleveland that Browns president Joe Banner told Colt McCoy just over a week ago that McCoy is "in the next head coach's plans."

As ESPN Cleveland's Will Burge notes, it's "pretty obvious" the Browns knew they were going to land Chip Kelly, well ahead of Thursday's Fiesta Bowl. NFL Network's Mike Lombardi is tentatively expected to be Kelly's GM, and Sirius XM Radio's Adam Caplan reported Friday that Lombardi has already been involved in Cleveland's free agency research. Lombardi is not a believer in Brandon Weeden or McCoy, so expect another Browns offseason of turnover at quarterback.

Source: ESPN Cleveland
                        Jan 4 - 8:44 PM
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't mind one bit. No one can begrudge Kelly for pursuing his career interests, not even the most ardent of Duck fans. He's taken the program to heights that were not remotely expected four years ago. And he's leaving it at the height of its strength, rather than when it's in a slump. By all accounts, OC Helfrich (the presumed successor) should be able to pick up right where Kelly left off, just as Kelly did when Belotti left. Oregon will be a top-10 team for a long time to come.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ummm... not to rain on your parade, but it seems like you are ignoring the rather large pachyderm over there in the corner.

Comment

• What, NCAA sanctions? Meh, not concerned as of yet. A loss of a few scholarships and probation is the most likely penalty. It won't have a substantial effect on the quality of the program.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I didn't mean that in so far as your expectations for the program, only in regards to Kelly himself. Just seems interesting that NOW is when he is choosing to get out of Dodge, instead of any other time in the past few seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X