No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big East would disintegrate as soon as Temple returned after a decade-long hiatus
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Temple is contagious, and terminal.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• **** everything, obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            **** everything, obviously.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Northwestern 34, Mississippi State 20

Congrats to Northwestern for snagging their first bowl victory since 1949, after IIRC 9 straight losses. That's a long drought to bust.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Tonight's game should be good.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Three in a row, Wisky. Too bad next year Ohio State will be back.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Butterface. And too much make-up.

Still pissed off.

Comment

• So you prefer Acne Annie? Somehow, that figures.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Louisville 24 Florida 3 with 2 mins to go in the 1st half. Say wha?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            Still pissed off.
                            Dude. Dude. Did you see that Clowney hit? DUDE.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                              Louisville 24 Florida 3 with 2 mins to go in the 1st half. Say wha?
                              While the Big East is falling apart, you wonder why I've been defending them so vociferously all along. The conference was underrated for years (you'd think after West Virginia embarrassed a few SEC schools in major bowl games that sort of thing would have stopped... oh well).
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Best upset of the Bowl season. NIIIICE Louisville.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X