No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup. Couldn't believe that as it was happening.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Lets not forget the Bielema also called a pointless timeout during Michigan State's hail mary drive. While not the sole reason for the loss, it did give the Spartan an extra 30-50 seconds to play with.

BRING BACK BARRY!!!
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• It wasn't the timeout that made wisconsin lose. It was the inability of Wisconsin's defense to stop Oregon's offense.

6 touchdowns
        1 field goal
        3 punts
        2 turnovers

Comment

• Another bad bowl year for the Big10.
          3-6 with one game remaining. 2 of the wins have been by lowly Purdue and Illinois.

Maybe Michigan can still give the conference a marque bowl victory this year.

Comment

• Sparty may not have been a marquee win, but it was nothing to sniff at.

Comment

• Outback is usually a big time bowl. One of the top bowls outside of BCS.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Heh, fun stat of the Rose Bowl: Oregon player DeAnthony Thomas averaged 77 yards per carry.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Sparty may not have been a marquee win, but it was nothing to sniff at.
                  If I was going to demean Sparty's win I would have mentioned them next to Illinois and Purdue.

Good solid get for Sparty

Comment

• I'm stunned that Illinois won. Stunned.

Even if it was a weak sauce UCLA team.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      I'm stunned that Illinois won. Stunned.

Even if it was a weak sauce UCLA team.
                      The defense kept them in games all year long. This time they even added a touchdown themselves. Kind of like the Bears, but without the excuse of having their starting quarterback injured.

Comment

• Naturally our Rimington Award winning center gets injured before kickoff, forcing a backup into our shotgun offense.

Burn everything.

Comment

• VA Tech, 1st and goal from the 4. They run. Safe choice.

How do you lose 22 yds on one play?
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yikes, what is it about Michigan's D being unable to stop 3rd and long?

Guy is probably on the verge of an aneurysm right now...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, I'm a little worried that his apoplectic posts have stopped.
                              Maybe he's on call...

Comment

• I am on call, and would welcome some bull**** constipation emergency in lieu of this atrocity.

Comment

Working...
                                X