No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what you're complaining about. Michigan should draw a mid-level Pac-12 team based on its five-year record...

Comment

• Baylor getting smoked by Washington right now, 42-24 w/ 14 minutes left in the 3rd.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Lost in the shuffle of the forum going down is the BIG news of the Big-10 & Pac-12 partnership involving all sports. As it affects football, each team will play at least one game against a team of the other conference and there is talk of having a new seperate Pac-12 vs. Big-10 bowl game. Exciting stuff.
        So, the rich get richer.

I'f like to see the PAC12 and the WAC, BIG and MAC, SEC and the Sun Belt. Give the little guys a chance, slight though it may be. But no, they'll all continue to schedule 1-AA teams.

ACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
          So, the rich get richer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
            Baylor getting smoked by Washington right now, 42-24 w/ 14 minutes left in the 3rd.

ACK!
            Baylor now behind 39-42, 8:00 minutes left in the 3rd. Watch out Washington.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• 49-46, 6:01 left in the 3rd.

ACK!

Comment

• It's obvious that the sure bet was Over.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                  I don't know what you're complaining about. Michigan should draw a mid-level Pac-12 team based on its five-year record...
                  I think we'll be just fine by 2017, thanks.

If Michigan switched spots with, say, PSU, then we could have cross-divisional games like MSU-UM, Neb-Wisc, PSU-OSU, NW-Ill, Minn-Ind, and Iowa-Pur, which seems much better, and prevents any likely last-weekend rematches.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Holy balls, that was one hell of a touchdown scramble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      I think we'll be just fine by 2017, thanks.
                      1. Schedules will likely be made years in advance.

2. Don't get cocky, kid. Rich Rod's recruits are going to graduate and Hoke now has to compete with Urban Meyer.

Comment

• Oh, I don't expect 10+ wins a year, by any stretch. But a comfortable 9, give or take, seems reasonable and more than acceptable.

Comment

• That sounds like mediocrity there. Aren't you a real Michigan Man?

Comment

• I'm a Michigan fan in the post-RichRod era.

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                              That sounds like mediocrity there. Aren't you a real Michigan Man?
                              I think you have him confused with a Notre Dame fan
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Rose Bowl game so far has been very impressive. Two very different offensive styles but both putting up points.

Comment

Working...
                                X