• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      QFMFT.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Well, I guess I'm not watching the National Championship Game. Hope LSU wins a game they shouldn't have to play again.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Oh and Boise State has been relegated to the ****ing Vegas Bowl against ****ing Arizona State.

I love the game of college football; I ****ing HATE the sport.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Blame the pollsters, not the computers. The worst thing the BCS ever did was lower the influence of the computer rankings and strength of schedule. People are mostly idiots.

Comment

• I'm gonna blame the whole ****ing system. Seriously, this whole thing is beyond stupid.

And it will never, ever, EVER change, because of tax-free "non-profit" bowls that are a financial windfall for fat ****ers with no fashion sense.

Comment

• THAT'S RIGHT KIRK.

THE BIGGEST OUTRAGE ABOUT ALL THIS IS MICHIGAN AND VIRGINIA TECH GOING TO THE SUGAR BOWL.

I USED TO LIKE YOU, KIRK, YOU ****ING *******.

I'M GOING FULL CORSO TONIGHT. **** IT.

Comment

• The biggest outrage is that the NCAA hasn't 'd tOSU yet.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Time to buy stock in Torch & Pitchfork, LLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Time to buy stock in Torch & Pitchfork, LLC.
                        +1
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Tostitos Fiesta Bowl
                            Oklahoma State vs. Stanford

Glendale, AZ hits it big.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I think the Cowboys are going to dumptruck the Cardinal, but I have been wrong in the past.

Comment

• So here's a shock: Nick Saban voted Okie State at #4.

God damn, I hope the Mad Hatter just ****ing eviscerates Saban.

And then we repeat the process in JerryWorld.

Comment

Working...
                                X