X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    So... ah... Temple is beating Penn State this weekend

Heard it here first.
    Nobody's heard it anywhere else, that's for sure.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      Nobody's heard it anywhere else, that's for sure.
      Temple leads 10-7 at the half, sucka!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Actually not a bad pick; PSU is overrated, Temple underrated, and the Owls are at home.

Looks like Pitt and Syracuse are out as potential Big Ten targets, as they have applied to the ACC. If the Big Ten continues to expand, looks like ND might be the only option.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Temple leads 10-7 at the half, sucka!
          UConn led Iowa state at the half last night. Don't get your hopes up.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• FWIW, Al, I was going to make my Temple comment before the game, but I was at work all morning; I didn't even realize the game was going on now.

Comment

• I swear to Christ, Denard is going to get killed if we don't start using the RBs more.

Comment

• It is entirely possible that Michigan, Purdue, and Wisconsin will be the only Big Ten teams to win today.

Comment

• If I see that ****ing Dr. Pepper commercial one more ****ing time, I can not be held responsible for my actions.

Jesus Christ, it is its own self-parody. Every single person in that commercial could be wiped out by a strain of SuperAIDS and the world would be better off for it.

Comment

• Penn State can't make a field goal. That's 3 field goals missed or blocked!
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Uh, TCU is losing to LA Monroe? Wow...
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah. Temple wants to lose this game. They're not going to let 70 years of history not continue, apparently.

Comment

• Yeah Temple wants to lose. 4th and 1 conversion at the 3 yard line and then the go-ahead TD run to put PSU on top for the first time with under 3 minutes in the game. Damn. The march of 70 years of inevitability, apparently.

Comment

• And Auburn is down 35-24 to Clemson. That doesn't mean they won't win, given their recent history, but it looks like this might be the end of the streak. And I figured it would come against Alabama.

EDIT: 38-24. Yeah, it's over for Auburn.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yeah Temple wants to lose. 4th and 1 conversion at the 3 yard line and then the go-ahead TD run to put PSU on top for the first time with under 3 minutes in the game. Damn. The march of 70 years of inevitability, apparently.
                              A pity if so... I'd actually prefer to see PSU lose.

But they still might. PSU gifting them penalty yards...

EDIT: Nope. Over for Temple.
                              Last edited by Boris Godunov; September 17, 2011, 15:07.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Clemson just intercepted Auburn in the red zone. Clemson's got it wrapped up.

[/Jinx]

Comment

Working...
                                X