No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just took the two leading rushers by team from ESPN's website.

rushers 3 and 4 for the illini, the attempts really fall of though
    Troy Pollard 66 475 7.2
    Donovonn Young 87 451 5.2

Comment

• At any rate, 4.8 for a Championship game isn't bad at all and beats the snot out of LSU.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        4.8 is an excellent average. Most backs aspire to break 4.5, or even 4.0. If you had a back averaging 4.8 yards per carry, you might throw 20 times a game and stomp ass. Time of possession would be overwhelming, in all probability.
        You only think that 4.8 is good because LSU gave up 2.7 ypc for the entire season.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Well, since the season is over, I'll close out my participation for another year with some stupid Duck Rose Bowl video. Enjoy, Donegeal.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh wait... LSUFreek strikes again!

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• God, that play. Couldn't believe my eyes as it was happening; still can't believe 'em now.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                You only think that 4.8 is good because LSU gave up 2.7 ypc for the entire season.

If that's the case, what's your point? Are you agreeing with me?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Leave it to the NFL to make me feel better about college football after this godawful season. As distasteful as Alabama's rematch win was, it pales in comparison to the 9-7 Giants' rematch win over the 15-1 Packers. The NFL regular season means nothing.
                    Last edited by Tupac Shakur; January 16, 2012, 23:11.

Comment

• The NFL regular season eliminates 20 out of 32 teams. This past weekend culled half the top eight. Theoretically, the talent is relatively even at that level.

As we just saw, a single-elimination playoff, by its nature, only shows which team is better on that day.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        The NFL regular season eliminates 20 out of 32 teams.
                        That's not nearly enough to make the regular season important. They should really just drop the pretense and start the tournament in September.

Comment

• They kind of do. It's called the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                            That's not nearly enough to make the regular season important. They should really just drop the pretense and start the tournament in September.
                            You fall prey to the admittedly tempting impulse to draw broad conclusions from isolated incidents.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If the Giants had played Chattanooga State Community College in their last game, they'd have been staying home.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                You fall prey to the admittedly tempting impulse to draw broad conclusions from isolated incidents.
                                This isn't an isolated incident. The Giants alone have a history of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X