Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete ****ing disaster for me

Comment

• Two wins in a row even though today was a lousy day for my starters.

Comment

• Well done, demon.

Another disastrous Sunday for my boys. I'd say par for the course, but par would be an improvement.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• yup, congrats Demon

Comment

• Wow, they actually have a note up apologizing for the delay in processing the first round scores. Will wonders never cease?

Comment

• did the eurotrash win?

congrats

Comment

• Thanks!
                Man did I need that one badly... I have been on a terrible losing streak since beginning of March, sliding from the 99th percentile all the way back to the 90th
                Really needed Luke to win though, could have used that extra 10 points

Comment

• Late start today at TPC? They didn't finish?

Comment

• nice Demon, 3 wins this session

Comment

• And another win, but still not moving up in standings much.

Comment

• It's unseemly to complain about a win, dude. You gained some ground on everyone in a sub-150 week.
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nice win last week by Old Tony but he's burnt a lot of valuable starts with some key players and that will for sure hurt him come the end of the year and those very valuable FedEx Cup play-offs starts

Comment

• you actually got this planned out?

is that 4 wins now for the DemonMan?

Comment

• Final week of the Spring leg and I finally win a week...
                              Hey, do I get bonus FedEx Cup points because it's a major?

Congrats to Ming for winning the Spring segment.

Comment

• That last one really hurt: I had it in the bag until the last couple of holes when Kooch ****ing let it drop and Westwood finally started playing

This last Spring Segment was an absolute nightmare, lets move on to bigger and better things

Comment

Working...
                                X