No announcement yet.

2011 Fantasy GOLF at Yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irons? me too, thinking about titleist ap 1 but I'll check TM burner 2.0 before deciding - my long irons suck

Comment

Long irons. I'm moving on to hybrids on those. The longest Iron I keep in my bag now is a 5
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yup, me too... I did put a 4 back in the bag recently, the hybrids are just a bit less accurate but they are definitely longer. It gets frustrating hitting long irons off the toe so even if I do get the line it comes up short.

what irons are you playing now and what are you thinking about buying?

Comment

I'm still using my offset Cobras. I liked the burner 2. set but I like to buy the previous year technology since it's so much cheaper. I don't mind paying but the current costs are just a tad much.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I heard that

Comment

Tony and Gary with the win

2 weeks to go

that'll quiet the eurotrash

Comment

Wow that was a terrible week for me, I missed 38 points on the last day by not starting Tiger and Schwartzel

Comment

Tony Bogey back in the lead...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

With the spring season coming to an end, and a close race in the middle of the pack... I ended up doing more research than I usually do.

And it worked "really well"... providing me with a new all time low for the year!
                    I would have been better off just closing my eyes and picking random players...

Congrats to the winners. The last two weeks should be interesting.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just 4 points separating the Top 4 teams, this is awesome (despite a nightmare week for me again...)

Comment

• It comes down to the last week. My big victory puts me in a solid 5th place! YEAH BABY

It will be interesting to see how the top 4 teams fair this week....
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• good time to get my 1st win

Comment

• My guys are 100% over par on Sundays the last 3-4 weeks. Reliable...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wow, I actually won this week? I would never have figured that on Friday night and I did it without any bonus points. Thanks to Tiger and esp. Justin Rose.

Comment

• that was ugly

nice win, Demon

Comment

Working...
                                X