AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 10/11: Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    I'll have to check my schedule when I'm back in the office Monday, I don't think I'm working then.
    Hmm that Saturday morning is unlikely to be good for me. MY son is in evaluation mode at hockey so ice timeschange depending in where he ranks but based on his current position he would likely be on the ice from 9 to 10:15. I wouldn't get home until 11 and missing an hour of an auction is fatal.THe group he could move into skates at 10:30 in which case I would miss the whole draft.

So Sat 2 Morning is not great for me. More generally, Most weekdays during business hours (MDT) are not possible but I can make most weekday evenings work. Weekends?? Sunday is usually better than Saturday during the day and after 6 pm is often good
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• How about Sunday at like 2pm EST?

I'm usually busy worshipping Jesus and **** like that but I can make an exception for the truly important things in life.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I can make myself available most times that weekend. I can also be flexible for weekday evenings, though I think that generally makes for a tougher window with people in different time zones.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• ****ing *****

Streit left the game with his arm in a sling
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Edit: Some times sunday would work, but I am doing things in the middle of the day, so it depends what works for everyone else.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• BTW, I think I saw an option for an Auction Draft in Yahoo this year. You may want to check it out if that would make it easier for auction people to manage their teams, etc.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Yes, that's the plan.

Comment

• I should read the posts, I guess.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• That strategy has never worked for me.

Comment

• We're getting close here, folks. Any consensus on a good draft time? Can we all make it this Sunday?
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Sooooo...2pm eastern on Sunday?

Comment

• have room for one more with the auction?
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Yep, join up. I sent out an email via Yahoo for an auction at 2:00 pm EDT this Sunday. Hopefully people will actually respond. If not, we may need to pull the plug on this thing.

Comment

• Something has come up, and I won't be able to do it during the afternoon hours this weekend. If it is in the evening, I shouldn't have an issue. (Like, after 6PM Eastern Sunday, 7 or 8 Saturday.)
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Evening would work Sunday, afternoon wouldn't work.

Comment

Working...
                                X