No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 10/11: Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know he was the guy you wanted all along. The epitome of class and wit, with hands that only astound everyone else on the ice.

Comment

• And thus the draft.

So, are we going to fire up an auction league too? If so, we need to get the ball rolling and set a draft time.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Check your rosters and report back if you see any problems.

I'm afraid I don't have time for another league. Have fun with the auction.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Mine looks good
          Thanks
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• This will go in the books as the first drama-free Poly draft ever.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• my team is good
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                Check your rosters and report back if you see any problems.
                All good here. But then again, I always think that in September, maybe ask me again in March

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• My roster looks right. And I'm saving all my drama for later.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Why doesn't someone go ahead and set up the Yahoo! auction league, and we'll see who we can get to join. Not me, I screwed that up once already I can auction most days, sat/sun is fine, best in the reasonably early AM or late PM (not middle of the day).
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'll set up a league.
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Alright, I've set up a league:

Poly Auction 2010
                        Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

password: mango

I've tenatively set the draft for 12:00 noon EDT on Saturday, October 2nd. Let me know about conflicts, availabilities, etc.. I''ll start sending out invites.

Comment

• What's the league ID?
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sorry, league ID is 59214.

Same settings as the other league, unless people want changes.
                            I've sent invites to everyone except nye and Sparrow (hidden email).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki View Post
                              Alright, I've set up a league:

Poly Auction 2010
                              Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

password: mango

I've tenatively set the draft for 12:00 noon EDT on Saturday, October 2nd. Let me know about conflicts, availabilities, etc.. I''ll start sending out invites.
                              10am Saturday? You want me to get up early to draft?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'll have to check my schedule when I'm back in the office Monday, I don't think I'm working then.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X