No announcement yet.

Salary Cap League. Potential Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I see at ESPN doesn't have the option of creating a league. It appears that all are just thrown into a mass competition.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Presto. http://games.espn.go.com/gridiron/en...?entryID=42068
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

group Poly Cappers
        pass poly

if Sloww wants to set up a league he's welcome
        I'm not sure if we can play multiple teams separately

Comment

If you have it set up, that's great. I don't have to set it up.
          I'm in.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

no problems joining? cool

Comment

HERE'S where I posted that I was in. Oh, good. What a relief.

Comment

Joined.

BTW, this seems like the least strategy for a salcap game I've ever seen. I don't have a single player that's not in the top 5 in his position, except for two - that are IMO in the top five, just aren't ranked that way. Seriously screwed up pricing.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Joined.

BTW, this seems like the least strategy for a salcap game I've ever seen. I don't have a single player that's not in the top 5 in his position, except for two - that are IMO in the top five, just aren't ranked that way. Seriously screwed up pricing.
                  Agreed.
                  Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

joined also.

Comment

yup, Rah said the same thing - too easy to buy good players across the board

Comment

I wound up doing the facebook salary cap and my current team is

Aaron Rodgers, Chris Johnson, Willis McGahee, Devin Aromashodu, Pierre Garcon, Kevin Boss, Vinaterri, and New Orleans Defense. That's using all my money by the way.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

did u start a league or join an existing one? Or was there even a league to join?

Comment

I joined the Seattle Seahawks fan league. I can set up a Poly Cappers League there.

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                            X