Salary Cap League. Potential Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary Cap League. Potential Problem.

Yahoo is linking the league into Facebook. Do we go that route, look for another venue or blow it off entirely?
    Stay at Yahoo, and Facebook
    16.67%
    Look Elsewhere
    66.67%
    Just Blow It Off
    16.67%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I don't have a facebook profile, so I'm out if facebook is used.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

whats that mean? I need a facebook profile to play sal cap at yahoo? Say it aint so

Comment

That's exactly what I'm saying.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

wtf? Can we do this elsewhere?

ru positive? That just doesn't sound logical

Comment

Keeping loyal users happy: You're doin' it wrong, Yahoo.

I'm on FB so it doesn't really matter to me personally. But still...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have an account and basically only play Mafia Wars with it. I checked more than once and it references Facebook.

Comment

I voted stay at yahoo, I wd that vote

Comment

Yuck, I really would not want to go through Facebook to play. I voted for look elsewhere. Looks like EPSN has one, and also Sporting news

Comment

Um, is there some kind of link indicating that Yahoo is going to move its leagues into Facebook? Because it seems like only Yahoo on its own webpage.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm seeing the facebook-only option only. Can you link to what you're seeing, Imran?
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                        I'm seeing the facebook-only option only. Can you link to what you're seeing, Imran?
                        Same. Don't see a Yahoo-only version.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I've avoided setting up something on Facebook and expect to continue to avoid it.
                          Look elsewhere.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            Um, is there some kind of link indicating that Yahoo is going to move its leagues into Facebook? Because it seems like only Yahoo on its own webpage.
                            Just salary cap...I think.....

Play now on Facebook

Comment

Is there a tab where we can complain. I didn't see one, but I wasn't looking that hard.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X