No announcement yet.

Rugby - The Game They Play In Heaven II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester again ... to the Scarlets. Mmmmm.

Less said about the Wallabies over the last couple of weeks, the better.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• If you say " Leicester loss" four separate times and Havoc doesn't appear, it seems the thread is dead.

Comment

• Hi finbar

Pardon me but Makeo just showed up on the OT, thought you might be interested - hope you are well

best wishes to you all
        Last edited by Alexander's Horse; May 30, 2017, 08:07.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Has this thread died a death?

Comment

• So, RWC 2015 starts today!

Comment

• Haven't been here for years I believe, but...
              Japan beats South Africa!!!
              I really relish the fact South Africans finally lost a match after being penalisedfor cheating in a scrum 5 lines from their in-goal. A pity I only caught the match around the end.
              Georgia vs Tonga was also great. The spirit and collective defense of Georgia were awesome.
              Clash of Civilization team member
              (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
              web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• Yes, there used to be quite a little community of rugby posters - where has everyone gone?

The Japan game was fantastic - as was the Georgia Tonga game. In fact, some of my favourite games are the clashes between the teams that are making up the numbers...

Let's face it, there's only a few teams that can really compete for the cup, with the rest only being make weights. I saw Ireland brush aside Canada, and everyone was saying how much Wales struggled to beat Uruguay with a scoreline of 54-9. And yet more injuries!

Living in Cardiff, we obviously have the Millennium Stadium, but we also have the fact that the entire Cardiff Blues stadium has been turned into a massive fans zone - made possible by their artificial turf. It's been fantastic so far!

Comment

• Thank God I thought I broke this thread
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Hey finbar, I sent you a couple of PMs - I hope you see them. Horsie

Comment

Working...
                    X