Rugby - The Game They Play In Heaven II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland, France, England.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar View Post
      Ireland, France, England.
      Why didn't PSA haul off his hooker? Abysmal.

I am not surprised that Scotland threw the game away...and it is about time that we banned the miss pass as a tactic.

Comment

• Why don't the FFR haul off PS-A? Apart from 10 minutes against Italy and England, France have been an utter shambles. Clueless, leaderless, no game plan. Scotland were stiff. Played some very good rugby. Still, now you know how I felt after that drop goal in Rome!
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I had to support England today on the basis that Fatland is such a t*rd. I felt dirty, but I went through with it. Too many errors, and Hartley is an idiot, but England did what a lot of teams are doing these days - waiting for Wales to play their one and only tactic, bosh it, and stifle it. End of.

Haven't heard any Fatland interviews, don't know who he's blaming, but the ongoing absence of a Welsh B Plan is getting a bit tedious. The stupid thing is that, with Priestland at 10, who only knows to kick the pill away, always straight to an attacking oppo back, the Welsh bosh artists don't see much ball.

I find both these young England wingers very entertaining. They don't seem to know where they're going half the time, Lord knows how their teammates do. They do need to start scoring some tries though.

Now to find some carbolic soap.

Comment

I had to support England today on the basis that Fatland is such a t*rd. I felt dirty, but I went through with it. Too many errors, and Hartley is an idiot, but England did what a lot of teams are doing these days - waiting for Wales to play their one and only tactic, bosh it, and stifle it. End of.

Haven't heard any Fatland interviews, don't know who he's blaming, but the ongoing absence of a Welsh B Plan is getting a bit tedious. The stupid thing is that, with Priestland at 10, who only knows to kick the pill away, always straight to an attacking oppo back, the Welsh bosh artists don't see much ball.

I find both these young England wingers very entertaining. They don't seem to know where they're going half the time, Lord knows how their teammates do. They do need to start scoring some tries though.

Now to find some carbolic soap.
            It was a very enjoyable game and players such as Danny Care, Mike Brown and Luther Burrell were particularly good. The refereeing of the scrum appeared to be excellent and it was noticeable how much better James did compared to Gethin Jenkins. England are definitely a force to be reckoned with...they will be capable of winning the World Cup in 2015.

Comment

Why don't the FFR haul off PS-A? Apart from 10 minutes against Italy and England, France have been an utter shambles. Clueless, leaderless, no game plan. Scotland were stiff. Played some very good rugby. Still, now you know how I felt after that drop goal in Rome!
              PSA has been a disaster. What other options suggest themselves?

Italy didn't outplay Scotland to the extent that Scotland outplayed France...I get to feel worse

Comment

• " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak

Comment

• England, Wales ... and I lean to France, only on the basis that they have to click at some stage.

Comment

England, Wales ... and I lean to France, only on the basis that they have to click at some stage.
                    Scotland maintain their inventive approach to losing.

This time? Spend the week talking about discipline then after 25 minutes be down to 14 men for the rest of the game.

The funny thing is, that apart from the Red Card discipline was much better as was the scrum.

Comment

• Apparently Hogg has had temperament issues before. This should teach him a lesson. The 14 tried hard without him.

A match too far for Italy. They did their dash with 200 tackles the week before. The 6N hasn't been on Sky Italy this season as per other years. I had to watch it via the BBC via, um, magic. Has never let me down before. 30 seconds before kick-off of France -v- Ireland the, um, magic crashed. Didn't see a second of it. Trust France to come good a bit too late.

Comment

Apparently Hogg has had temperament issues before. This should teach him a lesson. The 14 tried hard without him.

A match too far for Italy. They did their dash with 200 tackles the week before. The 6N hasn't been on Sky Italy this season as per other years. I had to watch it via the BBC via, um, magic. Has never let me down before. 30 seconds before kick-off of France -v- Ireland the, um, magic crashed. Didn't see a second of it. Trust France to come good a bit too late.
                        Rte "magic" is always worth a shot in that instance.

Nice for BOD to go out on a high. England looked the best team overall, and no doubt rue their first half hour performance vs les grenouilles.

Comment

• Sale defeat Northampton and score 3 tries to 0. Wow!

If only it was televised

Comment

• Messed up my weekend's tipping nicely!

Comment

• Very rugged defensive effort by Sale tonight...but we definitely rode our luck...should have lost to Bath tonight.

Comment

• Very good result, however it happened. Particularly without Braid and Cueto. Especially away from home. Even if I tipped against them for the first time in a while!

Comment

Working...
                                X