No announcement yet.

Rugby - The Game They Play In Heaven II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodcock seems not even to have been cited. Crazy days.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

And time for Dwyer and De Villers to suggest black shirts make players invisible to the officials yet again?
      It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

And the Fruit Loop gets away with claiming the refs are aiding and abetting the ABs in order to promote the World Cup. Crazy crazy days.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Well, the referee who gave out yellow cards like free samples has been stood down at least for ordering Mitchell off in the first Bledisloe tie.

It's amazing that the Woodcock charge has implicitly been given the OK.

Comment

Particularly given the idiocy of the yellows doled out recently. And not just by the goose who was sanctioned. If moving into the TMO chair is a sanction.

Comment

So let me pose a serious question then - if the fruit loop has not been sanctioned for bringing the game into disrepute does it in fact mean that what he said has some substance to it?
              It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

No, because that brings logic into the equation and there clearly isn't any.

Comment

Did you seriously expect any from the IRB?

Just wait and see what happens if the ABs do finally manage to break their RWC jinx - the fruit loop will fire off in all directions.

Comment

Only two weeks left until real rugby returns!

Comment

Yes, only two weeks till fatties in slow motion blight our rugby lives again.

How is this new set up better than the old one?

Comment

Interesting question. Hard to tell as a user.

You were a bit rude about the ladies RWC there Finbar. What did you think I was talking about?

Comment

The Ladies, the Premiership - one and the same.

Comment

Epic test match, SA 22 - NZ 29 and £30 for me Well played both sides and what a fantastic venue with 95,000 people!!!

I bet SA to win the first half and NZ to win it...well, that is the bet that came through. Didn't do so well on the winning margin as SA were good, damned good, but NZ are deadly on the attack.

Was McCaw's try clearly in play...hardly, the TMO was smoking something. Impossible one to call, even harder than that Cueto try in the WC.

Comment

I didn't have a problem with McCaw's try. There was absolutely no evidence that the foot was grounded in touch prior to the grounding. That was the crucial factor. The available angles seemed to show simultaneous groundings. Try.

Much better Bok effort. More committed defence, more challenging in attack by not always kicking the ball as a first option. Nice debut by the nippy little half back, too. Trouble is, give the ABs a sniff of an opportunity with ball in hand - particularly late in the game when the overworked defence is struggling - and they'll kill you. They did.

Comment

I caught some highlights of the ladies' rugby last night. I was right. Little to distinguish them apart from the Premiership.

Comment

Working...
                                X