No announcement yet.

Rugby - The Game They Play In Heaven II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a great ten minutes for all but an Ospreys fan I would imagine?

Is there any room left on the periodic table for Mr Care Finbar? I would suggest he is denser.
    It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

• I would posit that Mr Care is of the dense but cunning school. A dangerous combination. Little fat Ben is just dense.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• And yet still, when both are on form, the better of the two. And less likely to be arrested?
        It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

• I honestly don't think there's much between them when on song.
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Which is no bad thing for England anyway.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more. If they have front foot ball. I think that's where Care shades fat little Ben. Care copes better with back foot ball. England's problem will, as ever, be the midfield. Oh, and the hooker role if Hartley is injured. Hooking stocks must be low if fat little Ben's brother gets a gig, I have to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar View Post
                Couldn't agree more. If they have front foot ball. I think that's where Care shades fat little Ben. Care copes better with back foot ball. England's problem will, as ever, be the midfield. Oh, and the hooker role if Hartley is injured. Hooking stocks must be low if fat little Ben's brother gets a gig, I have to say.
                It could be worse, your best option could be Ross Ford.

Comment

• You poor poor poor poor fella. Still, at least you'll have Sean Maitland to entertain you.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar View Post
                    You poor poor poor poor fella. Still, at least you'll have Sean Maitland to entertain you.
                    At least I'm not a Edinburgh Gunners supporter - poor bastards.

Comment

• Yes. And I tipped Embra. I figured they were due sooner or later.

Comment

• A plague of frogs on Leicester for screwing up this week's tipping. I caught about 10 minutes of the match in bits and pieces on the internet. Some seriously shonky defence, chaps.

Comment

• A plague of frogs on Leicester for screwing up this week's tipping. I caught about 10 minutes of the match in bits and pieces on the internet. Some seriously shonky defence, chaps. And the hooking Youngs brother yet again revealed his lack of credentials for the England team.

Comment

• Havak is Nostradamus. Predicted B. Redpath wouldn't see Christmas at Sale. I'm tempted to feel sorry for Redpath but can't. He left Glaws having achieved little except to oversee chronic underperformance. Perhaps Diamond convinced him he was a good coach. I have no idea. But he knew Diamond well, knew Diamond's history of blaming everyone else for the team's failure, had to know he would go the same way. And he did. Now Diamond has recruited the sociopath John Mitchell whose coaching history is (a) no better than Redpath's and (b) littered with charges of personally abusing players and staff to the extent that he has been stood down from two successive coaching jobs. At what point is owner Kennedy going to realise that the fundamental problem with Sale is Diamond? And how much is Richie Grey regretting his move?

Comment

• Excellent questions. To which I have no answer.

I cannot claim any kudos for predicting Redpath's DOR demise as he is probably the only person in England who didn't see it coming after the first game of the season.

Very disappointed in Tigers performance at Kingsholm. As you say very shonky defence.

*edit* All a bit strange at Sale isn't it? Now "Head Coach" but team affairs to be managed by a board consisting of Diamond, Mitchell, and Kennedy?

Also how did I miss Canterbury becoming England's kit supplier? Surely there is an act of parliament in NZ against this kind of heresy?
                              Last edited by Havak; November 2, 2012, 11:12.

Comment

• My first visit to Salford City Stadium and with it a victory for Sale Sharks. When I have access to my desktop I will post a full report. Needless to say that London Irish showed the same energy as the catering staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X