No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football D/ST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are the first one I'm looking at, bub. I guess you were scared that people may have seen Al as the most obnoxious fantasy drafter .

Here's a clue: Unlike you, the rest of us have lives.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Everyone needs to calm the hell down. Ozzy will post it in the morning. If he doesn't before tomorrow afternoon, he's going to get the BAPAY. It's a couple hours, damn!
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        You are the first one I'm looking at, bub. I guess you were scared that people may have seen Al as the most obnoxious fantasy drafter .

And even some of us who don't have lives at least respect that other people have busy lives that preclude a pick every 3 or 4 hours.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I guess you were scared that people may have seen Al as the most obnoxious fantasy drafter
          Oh and Imran... Week 1... matchup... me and you, buddy!
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Is that supposed to be convince me that you aren't obnoxious?

You are as pedantic in fantasy football threads as Kuci is in... well, every thread.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You are the first one I'm looking at, bub. I guess you were scared that people may have seen Al as the most obnoxious fantasy drafter .

Once again, you're way off base. Rude is rude. People that have lives, like me, plan for these things. It's a thing called consideration. Something that you were never taught.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is that supposed to be convince me that you aren't obnoxious?

You are as pedantic in fantasy football threads as Kuci is in... well, every thread.
                What does that mean? I know what pedantic means but I don't understand your context.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  Once again, you're way off base. Rude is rude. People that have lives, like me, plan for these things. It's a thing called consideration. Something that you were never taught.
                  Typical cracker bull**** right here.
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Showing consideration is "cracker bull****"? I'm fine with that.

Since I don't want to be an idiot cracker, take this league and shove it. Rude is cool, right? Have some rude.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Cool it my niggas. Cool it.
                      "

Comment

Showing consideration is "cracker bull****"? I'm fine with that.

Well, sine I don't want to be an idiot cracker, take this league and shove it. Rude is cool, right? Have some rude.
                        No, it's blissful ignorance of self awareness. Consideration isn't you projecting your ideals and will upon everyone else without reciprocity.

I never had you figured for spiteful. Look, I dont want you to just throw in the towel because you want to spite people here in the league, just give Ozzy a break and don't take what I say too seriously.
                        Last edited by MRT144; August 9, 2010, 01:45.

Comment

• I don't think it's a matter of my ideals. The real problem is that your not understanding why it's so wrong and how it permeates way beyond this draft.

I'll continue, but I think this will be my last year.

Comment

I don't think it's a matter of my ideals. The real problem is that your not understanding why it's so wrong and how it permeates way beyond this draft.

I'll continue, but I think this will be my last year.

Comment

• Rein in the chatter. You know who you are.

Also, I have joncha's pick woooooo.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

WTF does the other league have to do with it, Ozzy? How are you so important that you think other people enjoy watching you come and go, and then wait more? Screw you, inconsiderate pompous ass.
                                I brought up the other league because even though they will finish much later than us, I have no doubt that they will finish the draft before the season starts. Because not finishing the draft until the season starts is the only reasonable explanation why anyone would be so upset over draft delays.

But, as promised, even though I'm still exhausted, I am awake now, and I will make my pick.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X