No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football D/ST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't everyone leaving their lists with me? I'm here all the time.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Ozzy was here and then he wasn't. Dubs tee eff.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• After so much progress, we're now stuck at a standstill
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ozzy was here and then left? For the first time this draft from me, BAPAY.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That won't hit til tomorrow afternoon. Looks like it's Reggie Bush.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• boo hoo hoo, we went a few hours without a pick, oh no. The other league hasn't even started yet. I just got back to a computer. This is my busiest weekend out of every year, I told y'all. I"m exhausted. We've got plenty of time and I have made very snappy picks thus far. I'm too drained to look over players right now, so I will post one in the morning. You'll just have to be patient.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• WTF does the other league have to do with it, Ozzy? How are you so important that you think other people enjoy watching you come and go, and then wait more? Screw you, inconsiderate pompous ass.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Now now sloww, no reason to get testy. I just want to get as far as possible before I go on vacation and submit a list. I like to make picks on the fly.

Comment

• Was I talking to you? No, I wasn't. This has nothing to do with you and your precious vacation.

Comment

• What about his precocious vocation?
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Was I talking to you? No, I wasn't. This has nothing to do with you and your precious vacation.
                        Why are you always so on edge? Relax man.

Comment

• No, I won't relax. I hate rude behavior. I left a list for my first and 2nd pick. Ozzy can show just a little consideration. EXACTLY the same thing that you pissed me off about with your "I'm here now, let's speed it up" crap.

And "precocious" likely is outside the realm of possibility, snoopy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                            boo hoo hoo, we went a few hours without a pick, oh no. The other league hasn't even started yet. I just got back to a computer. This is my busiest weekend out of every year, I told y'all. I"m exhausted. We've got plenty of time and I have made very snappy picks thus far. I'm too drained to look over players right now, so I will post one in the morning. You'll just have to be patient.

You tell those insufferable tits.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              No, I won't relax. I hate rude behavior. I left a list for my first and 2nd pick. Ozzy can show just a little consideration. EXACTLY the same thing that you pissed me off about with your "I'm here now, let's speed it up" crap.

And "precocious" likely is outside the realm of possibility, snoopy.
                              Sloww, if you're going to act like a petulant little child, i'm going to treat you like one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

You tell those insufferable tits.
                                REAL surprising, coming from the tool that can NEVER leave a list.
                                MRT, do you really think I care? I've already said that you're as rude as Ozzy and Imran.

Comment

Working...
                                X