Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed it to Brandon Jacobs.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      I changed it to Brandon Jacobs.
      Son of a *****. Sloww wanted him. He said any Giants runningback is better than anything the Cowboys have.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I don't know that that was such a big improvement.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I don't know that that was such a big improvement.
          I already have Colston and I need a starting RB that will get touches.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            I already have Colston and I need a starting RB that will get touches.
            Hate to break it to you but Ahmad Bradshaw is looking to be the feature back in NY this season. Jacobs is having his role reduced a la Marion Barber.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• RB is thinning out. It wasn't a bad pick. I was just mouthing off. He'll get TD's at least, I imagine.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Hate to break it to you but Ahmad Bradshaw is looking to be the feature back in NY this season. Jacobs is having his role reduced a la Marion Barber.
                We'll see come season time. Bradshaw has his own set of issues.

Comment

RB is thinning out. It wasn't a bad pick. I was just mouthing off. He'll get TD's at least, I imagine.

You must not know who (can't say their names; two explosive Giants receivers) are... the Giants aint even going to get into the Red Zone. They're scoring on big plays every drive baby! And Bradshaw's a home run hitter.

Hey Sloww, what's up with all the Cowboys posing nude? Are Romosexual and Witten his Pants going to do a nude photo shoot together now, too?

Comment

RB is thinning out. It wasn't a bad pick. I was just mouthing off. He'll get TD's at least, I imagine.

Comment

You must not know who (can't say their names; two explosive Giants receivers) are... the Giants aint even going to get into the Red Zone. They're scoring on big plays every drive baby! And Bradshaw's a home run hitter.

Hey Sloww, what's up with all the Cowboys posing nude? Are Romosexual and Witten his Pants going to do a nude photo shoot together now, too?
                      Are you taking classes on how to be obnoxious? If so, you must be getting A's.

Comment

Are you taking classes on how to be obnoxious? If so, you must be getting A's.
                        So when you drafting the receiver with alligator arms whose initials are R.E.W. Sloww?

(I can say even though he hasn't been drafted, right? Cause no one not from Dallas in their right mind would draft him, right? Nevermind. Better not risk it)

Comment

So when you drafting the receiver with alligator arms whose initials are R.E.W. Sloww?

(I can say even though he hasn't been drafted, right? Cause no one not from Dallas in their right mind would draft him, right? Nevermind. Better not risk it)
                          Seriously getting straight A's in obnoxiousness.

Comment

• Im changing my pick to CJ Spiller.

Comment

• Spaced just needs to hurry up and make a pick so I dont change my mind 4 more times before the end of the day.

Comment

• n/m
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X