No announcement yet.

MLB 2011!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porcello looking pretty damn awesome so far, this rain better not **** him up.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Furk.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• FURK
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Is it too late to jump on the Brewer bandwagon?
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              FURK
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

• Detroit should be able to win tomorrow. Verlander has to have a good game one of these days.
                "

Comment

• Yeah well obviously, even though the offer of a bet was totally ignored, nothing has to happen.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• And in the other league, the Cards are up 2-1. Ugh... I'm not a fan of Wild Cards making it to the World Series.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oh wow, Houston is moving to the AL West. I'm not sure what to think of that as an A's fan.

(It's obviously the right thing to do from a fairness perspective)
                      "

Comment

• That's what I've been hearing - cash, no players.

Comment

• I strongly advise the Red Sox to demand cash. It would be foolish to add anyone with the stink of Cubness to their roster.
                          That's what I've been hearing - cash, no players.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                            Oh wow, Houston is moving to the AL West. I'm not sure what to think of that as an A's fan.

(It's obviously the right thing to do from a fairness perspective)
                            I know they were discussing that, but is it actually official?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• its not official, but Peter Gammons said it is happening.
                              Last edited by EPW; October 13, 2011, 01:19.
                              "

Comment

• The Dallas Business Journal quotes Peter Gammons in the above article, no comment from MLB yet though. Probably waiting for the world series to finish before announcing it.

Would you move Houston immediately to the AL West to start next year, or do you wait a year and give the 'stros time to contemplate what an AL league roster should look like? Or is finding a DH considered easy?

Comment

Working...
                                X