Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Where do you go for ADP?
    Mock Draft Central. Looking at yahoo's ADPs there is a dramatic difference between the two.

For instance Christ Carpenter has an ADP of 73 at MDC and 35 on yahoo.
    "

Comment

Yah - wrong thread.

Edit: Sorry - posted my pick here by mistake.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

nice inf Stuie

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
          Mock Draft Central. Looking at yahoo's ADPs there is a dramatic difference between the two.

For instance Christ Carpenter has an ADP of 73 at MDC and 35 on yahoo.
          That's where I swear I went last year, but it looks like it is a pay site. Do you pay? Was it free last year? Am I missing something?
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            nice inf Stuie
            Thanks. Too bad I have no outfield and no pitching, huh? Oh, and a catcher - but now that Martinez is gone, that won't be happening any time soon.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

once again Vlad got me, didn't have to wait long to see Pablo go

Comment

it was a tough call, but I didn't want to wait

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  This. My plan B isn't too bad, though. (Please, God, don't let his arm fall off.)
                  He did pretty well for me last year. Then again, he was the 180th player drafted. So it was good for a number of reasons.

But think about it this way, Dan would have messed your team up. As it stands you've got Justin, Justin, Roy & Troy.

A Dan would have thrown it off.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yeah, he wasn't going to last that long this year. Given his stats last year, I'd have been very surprised if he lasted another round, given the pitchers that were already gone. I feel it my duty to have at least one decent Tiger, and sadly, he's likely to be the only guy to fit the bill other than Miggy.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yea, I hear ya. I drafted 4 last year. Sadly only two are still Tigers.

I probably would have snapped up JV if he fell to me.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        That's where I swear I went last year, but it looks like it is a pay site. Do you pay? Was it free last year? Am I missing something?
                        You have to register to see the rankings. They hide it a little in hopes you'll give them money.
                        "

Comment

Guess Slowwhand's next pick game [you get two guesses]

Josh Hamilton or
                          Cliff Lee
                          "

Comment

Nice.
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; March 4, 2010, 02:32.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmm, I missed something and don't feel like browsing through old posts so I ask here

How many bench spots do we have?

Comment

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                                X