Fantasy Draft Chatter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you take Chan Ho Park
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hurry up I gtg soon.
      "

Comment

Don't do it imran...don't take him. Don't take that guy I want. I know you're going to, but please try not to.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Oh well...I knew if I took Mauer you'd take Kemp, and vice-versa.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Actually I wouldn't have taken Kemp (no seriously)
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I can't believe Imran took the top 2 picks I sent him.
              "

Comment

Next pick sent to Imran.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Last year I picked last, and this year I picked first. I kind of like doing two picks at once.

Will definitely be interesting to see how my draft goes this year vs. last year.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I prefer right in the middle.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I prefer having Sloww pick before me every round.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Is that a shot? Are you insinuating something?

I'm glad vlad took Kinsler. He can listen to EPW carp at him about it this year.
                        I came real close to taking him.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I would have taken Kinsler if he had lasted to my pick. But really, he should have been drafted 5 rounds before he was.
                          "

Comment

By ADP...
                            Best pick: Mark Teixeira @ 15
                            Worst pick: Roy Halladay @ 7
                            "

Comment

Did you look at the rankings of the SP's? There's a significant plateau there. I was hoping everyone would think like you, then I would have taken him with my 2nd pick and been done with SP.

Comment

To be honest, I can't believe you took Lincecum over Hanley Ramirez. "Plateau" or not, Ramirez is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X