Clear All

hip hip hooray! I finally win a week!

Comment

and John Daly is -6 already?

uh oh, I didn't take Tiger and he's off to a good start

Comment

Oh dont worry he'll fade

Comment

I figure he will when the weather turns bad, pgatour was recommending "mudders". And thats one weird looking course over there... That 1st is downright bizarre and several holes have dual greens.

on a sidenote, I survived in our tga city match play tournament again and now I'm goin up against the bigshots (2 if I win the first match tomorrow) in the 1/4 finals as a 21 seed My game is finally coming together, The Staff of Rah is dropping the short to midrange putts and my irons are solid. We were all square after 18 today so went back to #1 and I nailed the flag stick on my approach with a 9 iron from ~130, the ball dropped down nicely ~6 ft away and my opponent sent a line drive (he was trying to punch out from trees) over the green, over the next tee box (almost hitting a guy) and thru the OB fence.

yay

Comment

Daly and McIlroy both blew up...

Well done, Berz. And good luck tomorrow! May the Staff of Rah be with you...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

ty Jr

lotsa blow ups, I had 2 guys who didn't get pts, +9 for the day's line up - the weather's gettin nasty over there

it was not meant to be, The Staff of Rah (and I) could not make 1 birdie putt, and I had plenty of chances. I was sticking the irons and missing putts and that spells a 4-2 loss. Well, untechnically 3-2 but I didn't bother putting out on 16 - he was up 3 with 3 left so a tie didn't help me. But that was fun, my short irons are really improving, I just gotta get a putting ritual going, too inconsistent with the flat stick. I did get to play with Chris Grause, he's the defending match play champ and he knocked off Mark Ironman Elliot last year. Next week - men's club championship
              Last edited by Berzerker; July 17, 2010, 15:58.

Comment

bump for ...

Comment

..me

Comment

You guys were so pissed I won 3 weeks in a row you actually took down the WHOLE site just to get away from my smack talk? WOW

Comment

• rookie misses start of season and puts up 3 wins in a row, I was actually impressed

Comment

• To be called a "rookie" thats just hilarious, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                          Next week - men's club championship
                          AND......
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ouch, I sucked

76 and 81 today I dont understand it... Winds were 20-30 out of the south but pretty consistent so I cant really blame that. My short game is just bad. I'm think of going to a blade putter with a jumbo grip on it to reduce my hands effect. Or maybe one of those long putters. Actually the putting wasn't bad today, so how did I shoot 81. Damn, I'll have to try and replay the round in my head tonite.

Now I got a 2 day tournament starting tomorrow for our seniors city stroke play on a course that fried this summer. I'm getting burned out myself

Comment

• Michael Sim is listed in the published field of next week's Quail Hollow Championship.After a sparkling bogey-free opening 66, the Aussie gave it all back at the driveable par-4 11th hole, his second of his second round. He rinsed a pair of tee balls and carded an eight
                              __________________________________________________ __

Malaysia Packages
                              Kuala Lumpur

Comment

• nice win peu

Comment

Working...
                                X