Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    See above for the results of week 5
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

    Comment


    • #32
      I got this week.
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #33
        10 pt lead will be hard to overcome, but all it takes is a 10 or 20 pt bonus from somebody goin nuts the last day

        Comment


        • #34
          nice win epw

          I butchered the weekend

          Comment


          • #35
            I can't believe Snedeker went +7 and fell to 43...I still pulled it out though.
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #36
              that meltdown was worse than mine

              Comment


              • #37
                WEEK NINE

                It's been a while since I've updated this... The last four weeks have brought us four new first time weekly winners... Berz, Rah, EPW, and Demonbinder. Tony and I still held on to first and second place, but Berz and Demon have made their moves and are now in third and fourth place.


                STANDINGS
                1 tony bogey 1,618
                2 Mingapulcos 1,555
                3 Go4Pin 1,549
                4 Demonclubs 1,496
                5 Hacks in Slacks 1,443
                6 Vicious Rabbits 1,438
                7 Nimrods 1,405
                8 Ramsey's hackers 1,371
                9 Teh Peeled Bananas 1,355
                10 Chicago Hackers 1,269
                11 Bogie Fivers 1,246
                12 Loin's Burger 1,159

                Following are the weekly Tournament Winners:

                Mercedes-Benz Championship Tony - 224 pts
                Sony Open in Hawaii Ming - 187 pts
                Bob Hope Classic Tony - 208 pts
                Farmers Insurance Open Tony/Ming - 164 pts
                Northern Trust Open Zopperoni- 200 pts
                AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Berz - 228 pts
                Mayakoba Classic at Riviera Maya-Cancun Rah - 182 pts
                Waste Management Phoenix Open EPW - 152 pts
                The Honda Classic Demon - 206 pts
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

                Comment


                • #38
                  Week 9 was horrible.
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    where are you Ramsey?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I was in the Caribbean on a 7 day cruise and didn't want to spend $0.75 a minute for internet access to update my roster.

                      so I took a chance that some folks might play two weeks in a row.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Aaaargh missing my first win by just 2 points this week really hurt, nice to start from scratch this spring and that I managed to get out of the bottom of the pile despite that 0 in a big point tournament!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          spring season starts this week

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            and congrats to the winter winner

                            Papa Rah/Ming (Tony Bogey) with 2076 pts?

                            Ming takes 2nd with over 2000 pts (only players with 2000+)

                            Nice finish Zopper, caught up ~70 pts on me almost taking 3rd down the stretch

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              So who's gonna have the balls to pick Tiger for the Masters?!?!?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I think most people will... he's also the current favorite based on the Vegas Books.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X