Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOUCHDOWN, TEXAS! 34-7!

Any more questions???
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      ... blown the **** out. By ****ing Illinois.
      Words I never expected to hear. The Wolverines should be ashamed.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• WTF, Wolverines?!
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Damn, Oregon's putting the beatdown on SC!
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• With Oregon beating USC so badly, is it time for the pollsters to jump Boise State over Texas?

OK, a dogpile was an exaggeration, but your own post admits that UT is better than Iowa.

The better team doesn't always win.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Buh-bye, USC. Enjoy life outside the BCS for a change.

1. Alabama
              2. Florida
              3. Texas
              4. Cincinnati
              5. Boise State
              6. Oregon
              7. TCU
              8. Iowa
              9. Georgia Tech
              10. Penn State
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• No kidding. Adios, muthas.

Oregon hands USC worst loss since '97

USC traditionally struggles going to Washington and Oregon.

The Texas win was a lot more impressive than Florida's win.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I love seeing Cinci, Boise and TCU all in the same top 10 list, this late in the year. That is just awesome.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yes, it is.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                      And let's face it, everyone knows that a Texas-Iowa matchup would be a dogpile on Iowa.
                      Just like Texas was going to dogpile OSU last year?
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        Assuming Texas wins tonight, their resume should exceed that of Iowa's.

Not necessarily. Texas' strength of schedule is significantly lower than Iowa's and I'm not sure playing Okie State will be enough to make up the difference.

And let's face it, everyone knows that a Texas-Iowa matchup would be a dogpile on Iowa.

No, we don't know that.
                        Have you been eating peyote?

Comment

• Good point, Sloww. I'm extremely glad you decided to weigh in with your valuable opinion.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Top Ten...

1. Florida
                            2. Iowa
                            3. Cincinnati
                            4. Oregon
                            5. Boise State
                            6. TCU
                            7. Alabama
                            8. LSU
                            9. Texas
                            10. USC
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• 1) Florida
                              2) Texas
                              3) Alabama
                              4) Cincinnati
                              5) Oregon
                              6) Iowa
                              7) Boise State
                              8) Texas Christian
                              9) Georgia Tech
                              10) Penn State
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Drake

1. Iowa
                                2. Florida
                                3. Texas
                                4. Alabama
                                5. Boise State
                                6. TCU
                                7. Cincinnati
                                8. Oregon
                                9. Georgia Tech
                                10. Penn State
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X