Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap, you're right. Thanks for the heads up. I need to leave work early!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• 12 for 15 so far, with Air Force up 14 early, heading towards 13 for 16.

Currently in the top 500 overall, at #473.

Recognize.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I've actually improved greatly since my disastrous start, but it doesn't matter with you running away from everyone. It thought picking Idaho and Nebraska would let me make up some ground...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• The last ~10 minutes of that Idaho-BGSU game were ****ing nuts. Best finish of the bowl season thus far. Apparently, head coaches in the state of Idaho are required to have a pair of massive brass balls.

Comment

• What in the name of heck happened there?! Two back-to-back kickoff returns for a TD to open the second half between Air Force and Houston

Comment

• Oklahoma ended my winning streak.

Comment

• Oklahoma

And Missouri just showed why it's the best alternative to Notre Dame for Big Ten expansion: neither team can beat Navy.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Got that one. For one.

Comment

• Oklahoma, led by a freshman QB.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      12 for 15 so far, with Air Force up 14 early, heading towards 13 for 16.

Currently in the top 500 overall, at #473.

Recognize.

Comment

• BGSU and Idaho will be the best game until Texas dismantles Alabama
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Lost six points on the Insight Bowl Iowa State win over Minnesota, also known as the Bowl Between Two BCS Conference Teams That Absolutely Zero People Give A **** About.

Comment

• Way to go Hokies, 31 big points.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                              BGSU and Idaho will be the best game until Texas dismantles Alabama
                              I see Texas and Alabama almost mirroring SMU and Nevada.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• After whiffing on the Sooners and Cyclones, I'm down to #573. 82 points on the line for me today...

Comment

Working...
                                X