Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee-wee football is hilarious.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• The Bears should sing that little monster... nice take down
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• As long as the Wolverines get him first.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• After Auburn just falls short against Alabama (26-21), we do see an upset, as WVU knocks off Pitt 16-13.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• BAMA!
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Christ on a crutch, I hate Nick Saban.

I hate Urban Meyer, too.

We all lost next week.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I dont know anything about Urban Meyer except that he has a very strange name.

As for Nick Saban, from what I've seen I'd say he's a pretty good football coach but I'm no fan. It may be unfair but he seems slimey to me. Of course for real Alabama fans, they dont give a rats ass, they want another national title.

For BAMA, the proof will be "in the pudding". If they beat Florida then they'll deserve the national title IMO.

Roll Tide!
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Maybe Florida State will have a good day today. A lot of upsets are possible at the moment.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• TCU didn't suffer being upset.

No. 4 TCU wraps up 12-0 season, waits for BCS bid

By STEPHEN HAWKINS, AP Sports Writer – 12 mins ago

FORT WORTH, Texas – Andy Dalton matched a career high with four touchdown passes, two to Antoine Hicks in a 12-second span, as fourth-ranked TCU wrapped up its first undefeated regular season in 71 years with a 51-10 victory over New Mexico on Saturday.

That should finally make the Horned Frogs (12-0, 8-0 Mountain West) a BCS buster, though they will have to wait another week to find out for sure whether they will go to one of the big-money games. Representatives from the Fiesta, Orange and Sugar bowls were in attendance.

Dalton threw three of his TDs over 2 1/2 minutes early in the second quarter. He also ran for a score.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• TCU didn't cover.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Holy day of upsets batman!! Georgia Tech, Oklahoma State, Clemson, North Carolina, and Mississippi all go down to unranked opponents.

1) Florida
                          2) Alabama
                          3) Texas
                          4) Cincinnati
                          5) Texas Christian
                          6) Boise State
                          7) Ohio State
                          8) Oregon
                          9) Iowa
                          10) Georgia Tech

I really couldn't decide between Georgia Tech and LSU for the final slot (with Penn State with an outside chance). Maybe none of them deserve it and it should be a Top 9.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Was Oklahoma State losing to Oklahoma really an upset? OU was favored by a fair margin going into the game...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I wouldn't give it to LSU. They make too many stupid mistakes. I wish they didn't.
                              Georgia Tech works. 4,5 and 6 I might differ, but it's opinion.

Oklahoma State was ranked and Oklahoma wasn't, and was missing Bradford.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; November 29, 2009, 02:37.

Comment

• Well, OSU was ranked.

And thank you Kirk Herbstreit for this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X