Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
      San Francisco is almost 400 miles from LA, you ****.
      How far is it from Boston, dickhead? I was stationed at Travis for over 3 years. I know the geography.
      Oh yeah, and screw you.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Btw, Urban Meyer is leaving because of health issues with HIMSELF. The questions are whether he'll ever return to coaching. It's a sad story, really
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What I saw looked like the stress was getting to him. He'll stay there under different responsibilities, as yet undecided.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well he has had health problems. He's had brain cysts and chest issues (was hospitalized after the SEC Championship Game). From all reports, it seems he tends to work himself insanely hard.

May be a Dick Vermeil type of thing.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I didn't know about the cysts, but the chest and Vermeil is what I meant about stress.
              Stress can be a killer.

Comment

• Guy is ahead in the Bowl Game picks. I'm in decent shape. I'll tell you who's laying off int eh weeds and needs to be watched. walruskkkch. Look at Possible Points. He has about average for correct, but he has a lot of high picks out there.

Comment

• Now it looks like Meyer is just going to take a leave of absence. Who does he think he is, Brett Favre? Also, this is bad news for Bob Stoops.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Currently in the 99th percentile, and I've got another big confidence pick game today. So long, suckers.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• What's your national rank?
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

• Kind of puts it in perspective, huh?

Comment

• Oh, crap.

Texas Tech suspends coach Mike Leach (AP) - 24 minutes ago

AP - Texas Tech suspended Mike Leach on Monday while the school investigated complaints from receiver Adam James and his family about how the coach treated the player after a concussion.

James is the son of former NFL player and current television analyst Craig James.

The school said in a release that defensive coordinator Ruffin McNeill will be the interim coach and lead the team in the Alamo Bowl on Jan. 2 against Michigan State.

Texas Tech officials declined to identify the player, but James' family released a statement to The Associated Press identifying Adam as the player involved.

"Mr. and Mrs. James took the step with great regret and after consideration and prayer to convey to the Texas Tech Administration that their son had been subjected to actions and treatment not consistent with common sense rules for safety and health," the statement said.

Comment

• 26 more points for me tonight.

Comment

• Craig James is going to destroy Texas Tech football.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X