No announcement yet.

Oh, gawd. "Former NFLer Herschel Walker signed with Strikeforce"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both fighters gassed badly. I'm thinking if there isn't a KO or quick submission, then fights might be pretty boring.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
      Strikeforce is a joke that is destined to fail. All this does is give the media and boxing promoters something else to laugh about when he looks like a fool. I'm waiting for Affliction to crumble so Fedor can join the UFC.
      Affliction? This is so July 2009.

Comment

Three more boring fights I have never seen. Each worse than the one previous. Truly Horrible Fighting would be a better name for the show.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

So he's fought?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't know, but he must be more entertaining than the competing product.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
              I don't know, but he must be more entertaining than the competing product.
              Only to those who think Kimbo Slice is a big deal.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
              X