Meanwhile both weekly games came down to the wire, but I think they're set [even a good game by Pujols isn't enough as the tie goes to Fist]. Berz vs Fist for the finals next week.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Fantasy Baseball Pennant Race Results
Collapse
X
-
do you have stratracker? I cant tell who's winning and I had to make a bunch of moves just in case I advanced. Problem with old timers is they start taking more time off for injuries if the team aint in contention.
Yahoo's info sucks, I had to go to sportsline to find out Garret Jones has a bum shoulder
just a reminder to everyone, the 2 week matchups still allow roster changes next sunday for the 2nd week
Comment
-
I forgot to change Morneau out, and I guess Rich Harden got hurt or something.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
Comment