No announcement yet.

NHL Auction league--Sign-up and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snoopy-- I just notice that all of your teams goals this week were PPG-- I don't imagine that that happens too often
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Well, with the paucity of goals scored in general...

Rather irritating to lose 5-2 when it could've been 4-3 with one fewer goal allowed and one PPA...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I spanked sparrow this week.

Not so easy playing opponents who ice a roster, innit.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Code:
                             G A  +/-  PPG PPA  W  SV%  SHO Score 
          Ice Hawks          6 16  -7   3   5   2  .895   0    2 
          Trouserless Trouts 7 15 -10   4   6   4  .918   0    5
          Looks to me that most categories were within 1 or 2, I wouldn't call that a spanking.

As for having an opponent, I would much prefer to have an active opponent every week, even if it means that occassionally that opponent gets lucky and beats what is clearly a far superior team

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• If I had started Brodeur it would've been 6-2 rather than just 5-2.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Also, close only counts in horseshoes, handgrenades, and the Flames '04 cup series.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                Well, with the paucity of goals scored in general...

Rather irritating to lose 5-2 when it could've been 4-3 with one fewer goal allowed and one PPA...
                and here I was thinking how if I had only one more PPA it would have been 6-2
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                  I was a little surprised to see you pick up Smyth and jettison Whitney though.
                  Have you paid attention to Smyth's performance since this comment?

I'm prescient.

Never underestimate Captain Canada in an Olympic Year.

Comment

• ****ing hell.

I'm up against the easiest points possible -- Krill's team -- and he's got 2 ****ing shutouts already in his first 2 goalie games.

issed: :whyme:

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      ****ing hell.

I'm up against the easiest points possible -- Krill's team -- and he's got 2 ****ing shutouts already in his first 2 goalie games.

issed: :whyme:
                      Crap happens-- Krills team is good enough tio snag some categories any given week

Comment

• On auction

I am just happy to still be in a tight battle considering

Ovechkin was out to injury
                        Sid the KId was pointless in something like 5 games
                        Cam Ward? No one could have predicted his suckage

Comment

Working...
                        X