No announcement yet.

NHL Auction league--Sign-up and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is this thing still a go for 4:00? I'm available, but I don't want to waste my day scheduling around something if it isn't going to happen.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

As far as I know, yes.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        As far as I know, yes.
        THats my understanding as well
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yep. Just keep it quick for Krill.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

So no one else is concerned about the fact that we apparently can't enter an odd number of teams in the draft results for Yahoo?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I am willing to be the equalizer either way, if adding me gives us an odd number, I will happily sit out, but if you need me for an even number, I am in.

Anyone contact Imran? And not confirmed if Krill is available taht late have we?

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

We have eight w/sparrow, which is what we had last year.

Comment

Does Krill seriously know anything about hockey, let alone who he might want to bid on in an auction?
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

I have no idea...

Comment

NYE and Ben Kenobi are both presently online and know what hockey is, we could invite one or both to select for Krill if he's concerned about the time, and/or join themselves.

Comment

Ummm, Krill, you didn't join the league... that's going to mess up the draft. (the ESPN league)

Comment

I notice Tingkai's team is still listed in our league, though his status only shows as invited. Is this going to effect the draft at all?

Comment

Since Krill hasn't joined it yet, it probably will push back the auction. I thought he posted that he had joined earlier...

Comment

OK, I think it's still going to let us auction at 4pm ET, at least it looks like it will. I joined as a second owner on Krill's team. Krill, you still need to accept the ESPN invite.

Comment

It looks like he joined Yahoo, but not ESPN. Did he know to join both?

Comment

Working...
                                X