Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the world cup thread could go in the main forum, it's as much about jingoism and banter as it is about football?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• How long until the 12 hours are up?

Or is it the thread about Asher trying to pull in French? That was pretty confusing...

Comment

• If there is interest in the score predictor for the World Cup, I don't mind organising.

Or rather, if no one beats me to it, I will set one up in the main forum by the weekend and see if anyone participates.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
          Very well, the league is called
          Asher's Straight Mate
          , and you need the pin 27616 in order to join.

"Escobar's Young Guns" now also pending.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• New Zealand will win the World Cup of sheep ****ing.

Comment

• Escobar's lads are now a fixture in the league. Well, I say fixture but have just spotted that I can remove teams from the league in a snip, and with the fact that Torres is doubtful to be fit, and Tevez hasn't merited a starting place in any of the 'experts' suggested Argentina line-ups, then that may be the only way I could win.

Comment

• Domenech's a ****.

Apologies to *****.

Comment

• Nice job to the US.

Comment

• Nice job to Robert Green.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Good to see the "woe is us" English press is still kicking.

I thought England played worse against Switzerland in Euro 96 personally and they were unlucky to lose that tournament.

Comment

• A typically feeble England performance, I thought. Mind you, watching Algeria v Slovenia at the moment, both USA and England should fancy their chances of getting through the group.

Comment

• Though having said that I wouldn't be at all surprised if USA and England came 3rd and 4th.

Comment

• Slovenia is the new Greece. Poor Algeria never stood a chance.

Comment

• Stevie G said the whole team was behind Robert Green following his mistake, but if that were true you'd have thought one of them would have cleared the ball off the line.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X