Well no-one uses H-backs these days, and an amateur side will see it as a man lost, rather than gained. I could be a kicker (was always first pick at rugby at school because I could easily make conversions), but that's not a real position!
)
, passing the ball with an underhanded punch, free kicks (didn't know how they got called), and those judges in long white coats making one- or two-handed pointing gestures. Eventually, they went to just showing highlights, and then I didn't see it anywhere. (I never had any sports channels that I'd have to pay extra for.)


, passing the ball with an underhanded punch, free kicks (didn't know how they got called), and those judges in long white coats making one- or two-handed pointing gestures. Eventually, they went to just showing highlights, and then I didn't see it anywhere. (I never had any sports channels that I'd have to pay extra for.)
ACK!

Comment