Fantasy Baseball Weekly League Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball Weekly League Discussion

Berzerker and I are having quite the battle. I started out today behind 10-1(!) and I am now ahead 8-4 with only a few hours to go.
    "

damn, thats quite a turnaround. My guys must be sucking today

Comment

actually you just had a great day, look at that pitching line wow

Comment

uh oh, they're bad mouthing Bonifacio over at yahoo saying his history aint anywhere inline with his production, ie expect a big crash when he comes back down to Earth. But he just turned 24, how long is his history? I gotta let him play until I see a letdown

Comment

History at 24.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Week 1 Standings

Attached Files
            "

Comment

I think it's a bad sign that I didn't wind up in first after playing the Capybaras.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You could be correct.

Edit: Other than Chien-Ming Wang, his pitching was decent tonight.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; April 14, 2009, 02:57.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I was unlucky enough to face snoopy this week: 16 homeruns!! 120 TB!!! 59 hits!!! .400+ OBP/.650+ SLG.!!!
                  "

Comment

Well, you just got a royal whipping, didn't you?

Comment

if I were going up against anyone else I would be winning most if not all the hitting categories.
                      "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        You could be correct.

Edit: Other than Chien-Ming Wang, his pitching was decent tonight.
                        Speaking of Wang... who is facing Capy this week .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That would be me.

Chien-Ming Wang sucked.

Comment

I dont know what to do with Capy's team, Vlad and Mora are on the DL now and I really shouldn't have put/left Wang in there. He might not even be pitching next week

**** it, I'm going with Slow's suggestion and leaving the team alone

Comment

and boy were the yahoo experts right about Bonifacio crash landing. Yikes, I dont think I've ever seen someone hit the bottom that hard and that fast

Comment

Working...
                              X