No announcement yet.

Fantasy Baseball Weekly League Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting me have Uggla in the other league, btw, Berz .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

yw, but I have plenty of power and needed runs and steals, not that Scooter will steal a bunch. But he's just a temp. It was tough, but I knew even if Boni didn't work out Uggla was gonna be dropped anyway. Thats the price I pay for having such a good offense

or 2-3 $, he was dirt cheap

Comment

oh yeah, I really need the versatility

and a lower waiver priority

Comment

thats 2 sunday's in a row I got burned

a late walk off HR from Mike Young got you 1 1/2 cats I think, broke our HR tie and won SLG

Comment

I am now accepting offers for Mr. Polanco.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Really? Let me take a look-see...
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Hmm... I do need a second 2B in case Johnson goes into a slump, but I'm not sure what you need. I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Comment

I need pitchers. But I won't part with him easily.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Doesn't have to be PP, I'll take any 2B. The only SPs I'll part with are Beuhrle or Jiminez if PP is on the table; for Cano, I'll go up to Nolasco or Rodriguez. My top three SP are not for sale for any 2B that you have. All of my RPs are up for discussion, but I primarily have setup guys like you, so if you're looking for saves we're SOL.

Comment

I should note, this goes for everyone: I have a glut of SP, and I am willing to trade them--any of them--for the right player. RP and 2B would be my more pressing needs, but I'll listen to anything.

Comment

Ugh, I suck at evaluating pitchers. Hmm...

Comment

Relevent 2008 stats:

Ubaldo Jiminez: 198.2 IP, 172 K, 3.99/1.43/1.67 ERA/WHIP/K:BB, 18 QS
                          Mark Buehrle: 218.2, 140, 3.79/1.34/2.69, 24
                          Wandy Rodriguez: 137.1, 131, 3.54/1.31/2.98, 10
                          Ricky Nolasco: 212.1, 186, 3.52/1.10/4.43, 23

Comment

And the rest:

Cliff Lee: 223.1, 170, 2.54/1.11/5.00, 23
                            Roy Halladay: 246.0, 206, 2.78/1.05/5.28, 23
                            Tim Lincecum: 227.0, 265, 2.62/1.17/3.15, 26

Comment

I'll trade ya Fuentes or Qualls for Nolasco

that Kinsler dude is amazing
                              Last edited by Berzerker; April 21, 2009, 22:26.

Comment

Yes he is, and I caught crap for selecting him first. I see no reason to apologize, still.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X