No announcement yet.

2009 Fantasy Baseball Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey mr 'my pick is the steal of the frakking draft but I never brag' , of course everyone is trash talking, that's part of the game.

But you're a little overreacting over that 'high and mighty' comment methinks.
    Chill out and start cheering for that awesome team that's the dwarf tossers

Comment

Yes!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Trash talking is fine, but getting all dick-ish like calling someone else 'high and mighty' is just going to end up in me pushing back just as dickishly. And I can be a real ***** when I want to be.

edit: LOLz, dick is uncensored, but p-r-i-c-k is!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

We talk about your work how your boss is a jerk
          We talk about your church and your head when it hurts
          We talk about the troubles you've been having with your brother
          About your daddy and your mother and your crazy ex-lover
          We talk about your friends and the places that you've been
          We talk about your skin and the devils on your chin
          The polish on your toes and the run in your hose
          And God knows we're gonna talk about your clothes
          You know talking about you makes me smile
          But every once in awhile

I wanna talk about me
          Wanna talk about I
          Wanna talk about number one
          Oh my me my
          What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
          I like talking about you you you you, usually, but occasionally
          I wanna talk about meeeeee (me,me,me,me-background singers)
          I wanna talk about me (me,me-background singers)

We talk about your dreams and we talk about your schemes
          your high school team and your moisturizer creme
          We talk about your nanna up in Muncie, Indiana
          We talk about your grandma down in Alabama
          We talk about your guys of every shape and size
          The ones that you despise and the ones you idolize
          We talk about your heart, bout your brains and your smarts
          And your medical charts and when you start
          You know talking about you makes me grin
          But every now and then

I wanna talk about me
          Wanna talk about I
          Oh my me my
          I like talking about you you you you, usually, but occasionally
          I wanna talk about me (me,me,me,me- background singers)
          I wanna talk about meeeeeeee (me,me- background singers)
          (I wanna talk about me- background singers)mmmm me me me me
          (I wanna talk about me- background singers)mmmm me me me me
          You you you you you you you you you you you you you

I wanna talk about ME!

I wanna talk about me
          Wanna talk about I
          Oh my me my
          I like talking about you, you, you, you, usually, but occasionally
          I wanna talk about meeeeeeee (me,me,me,me-background singers)
          I wanna talk about me (me,me,-background singers)
          I wanna talk about me (me,me,me,me,me,me-background singers)
          Oh me!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I predict that all this hootenanny and hullabaloo will be for naught when I cream all your asses. I'm gonna cream you good til you love me for it.
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Hootenanny? Hullabaloo? So this is now a thread about old television musical programs?

How in the hell did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                I predict that all this hootenanny and hullabaloo will be for naught when I cream all your asses. I'm gonna cream you good til you love me for it.
                Dirty

And Sloww, what did we tell you about putting up Toby Keith songs? Btw, I hope you know he's a Democrat .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

If that's bragging then a lot of people are in trouble. *gasp* I'm trying to help out people by showing them other sites!! Oh noes, it's the bragging!!1!!

What a little ***** you are

Jeez, at least Slow is interesting...

[q=Berz]where in all that did you specify the stats you're using[/q]

it helps that I also use ESPN as well as Yahoo in planning out my picks

ADP

Tends to help those of us in the minuses

If you can't see that, we may need to send you to a reading comprehension class again

Oh, and in case you just didn't know, ADP is Average Draft Position.
                  You won last year and you have bragging rights. The problem is you're denying it and accusing me of lying. Thats called moving the goalposts and you keep doing it. But you say I'm lying... How ironic.

edit: And since you're trying to move the goalposts again (what a weasel, I mean lawyer), ADP is a stat we cant use from our league because we hadn't drafted yet. Therefore its a stat from other sources you've been using. Weren't you demanding I post that information? Yes, you were... So when I do you ignore it and change the subject.
                  Last edited by Berzerker; March 28, 2009, 05:42.

Comment

Trash talking is fine, but getting all dick-ish like calling someone else 'high and mighty' is just going to end up in me pushing back just as dickishly. And I can be a real ***** when I want to be.

edit: LOLz, dick is uncensored, but p-r-i-c-k is!
                    All I said was lets look at this team you were all high and mighty about and you had a hissy fit and you're still having it. Grow up Imran

Comment

Cause you are lying. Trying to make it seem like I'm saying my team this year supa-awesome without you bringing any shred of proof... oh and the 'wonderful stats' I'm pimpin' without you bringing any proof. Way to go

0-2

And let's get this straight, you talk about moving the goalposts, but you say I'm high and mighty about this year's team because I made some posts about my last year's team... k.

And one of your "proofs" is a post saying:

I doubt Berz thinks that my team is bad or anything.

Where I say my team isn't bad. Sooooo high and mighty about this year's team. GTFO!
                      Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; March 27, 2009, 17:41.

Comment

Cause you are lying. Trying to make it seem like I'm saying my team this year supa-awesome without you bringing any shred of proof... oh and the 'wonderful stats' I'm pimpin' without you bringing any proof. Way to go
                        Others have said you were bragging, are they lying too? No one has jumped to yer defense Imran, you know why? Because you deny the obvious.
                        And you defended this year's team by citing last year's team, but now you want us to believe you think your team is mediocre or average?

And let's get this straight, you talk about moving the goalposts, but you say I'm high and mighty about this year's team because I made some posts about my last year's team... k.
                        Moving the goal posts - arguing that others are bragging or trash talking too when that aint even the issue.

Remember those + and -?

1. Imran -476
                        2. EmpFab -280
                        3. Ozzy -196
                        4. Jdd -27
                        5. Snoop 11
                        6. Sloww 135
                        7. Fistand 222
                        8. EPW 314
                        9. Guy 356
                        10. Capy 441
                        11. Stuie 671
                        12. Berz 1039

To which you gave a I would too, but I wouldn't deny being proud of my picks.

Tends to help those of us in the minuses . We pick those you should have picked
                        Sounds like you're happy with yer team.

And one of your "proofs" is a post saying:

I doubt Berz thinks that my team is bad or anything.

Where I say my team isn't bad. Sooooo high and mighty about this year's team. GTFO!
                        You didn't say your team wasn't bad, you said you doubted I would say it was bad.

You've made this unfun for me Imran

Dont ever attend a polymeet in my vicinity, I'll make a special trip just so you can call me a liar to my face.

Comment

Others have said you were bragging, are they lying too?

Those few folks said I was bragging about something a bit different. Though I can't help it if they can't comprehend simple things as well.

And you defended this year's team by citing last year's team

Or rather the use of stats to pick a team... the same stats that we've now actually adopted for our point system! Imagine that!

If you've ever actually paid attention, you'd realize that Slow and I have been in a years long debate over the use/focus of non traditional stats, such as OBP instead of BA. This would have been part and parcel of that.

arguing that others are bragging or trash talking too when that aint even the issue

You mean explaining context is moving the goal posts? I realize rational discussion isn't your strong suit, but step back for a second and think this through.

Remember those + and -?

Never posted by me. Wow... you are REALLY grasping for straws.

To which you gave a I would too

For Ozzy actually going through the time and effort to go through every pick. You don't think that deserves a thumbs up? What kind of person are you?

I consider it in the top half of the league.

you said you doubted I would say it was bad

Which means "high and mighty" in Berz world!!

Cause if one was high and mighty about their team, they'd think that an opponent would merely call it "not bad" instead of asserting its superiority.

Try to stretch it out a bit more. I enjoy laughing at you.

Good. Because your constant whiny *****iness is one of the reasons I decided I didn't want to be commish of any of these Poly leagues anymore after being one for 4-5 years in a row. Returning the favor is so sweet.

Maybe you'll think about that next time you decide to start spreading lies about others.

you can call me a liar to my face

Bring it, *****! Pwoor Berz, going to be all mad and fwighting when cwaught in a lie.

Give me your phone number too, so I can call you up and say you are a liar.
                          Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; March 27, 2009, 19:00.

Comment

Any chance we can chill with this really boring and uninteresting discussion of who's snotty and who's just annoying, and get to actual baseball discussion? Maybe? Perhaps we can discuss how my auction league team is going to win the league by midseason?
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Any chance we can chill with this really boring and uninteresting discussion of who's snotty and who's just annoying, and get to actual baseball discussion?

Sure, sure, ok.... but the intended purpose of this thread is kinda done . Unless you want to go into the auction teams (still think we should play two leagues with that... one at ESPN and the other at Yahoo ).

Comment

Others have said you were bragging, are they lying too?

Those few folks said I was bragging about something a bit different. Though I can't help it if they can't comprehend simple things as well.
                                They cant comprehend, but I'm lying? Is that like you calling Sloww pissy in one post and interesting in another after I've become the focus of your temper tantrum?

And you defended this year's team by citing last year's team

Or rather the use of stats to pick a team... the same stats that we've now actually adopted for our point system! Imagine that!
                                Did you use the stats to pick yer team? Then you were defending your picks, true?

If you've ever actually paid attention, you'd realize that Slow and I have been in a years long debate over the use/focus of non traditional stats, such as OBP instead of BA. This would have been part and parcel of that.
                                Thats nice, I could care less why you were bragging.

arguing that others are bragging or trash talking too when that aint even the issue

You mean explaining context is moving the goal posts?
                                I just explained how you moved the goalposts, you think the fact others are bragging or trash talking is relevant. It aint, they aren't denying it, you are.

Remember those + and -?

Never posted by me. Wow... you are REALLY grasping for straws.
                                Dont matter who posted them, you were happy with the results, true?

To which you gave a I would too

For Ozzy actually going through the time and effort to go through every pick. You don't think that deserves a thumbs up? What kind of person are you?
                                You forgot to mention him, are you saying your picks dont deserve a

I consider it in the top half of the league.
                                Gee, I wouldn't call that high and mighty. And I didn't...

you said you doubted I would say it was bad

Which means "high and mighty" in Berz world!!
                                Not at all, I've already said what high and mighty meant. Moving the goal posts again.

Cause if one was high and mighty about their team, they'd think that an opponent would merely call it "not bad" instead of asserting its superiority.
                                Why not the truth?

Try to stretch it out a bit more. I enjoy laughing at you.

Good. Because your constant whiny *****iness is one of the reasons I decided I didn't want to be commish of any of these Poly leagues anymore after being one for 4-5 years in a row. Returning the favor is so sweet.

Maybe you'll think about that next time you decide to start spreading lies about others.
                                I see, when I argue for stats/settings I like its whiny *****iness but when you argue for stats/settings you want, it aint whiny *****iness. Got it, welcome to Imran's HypocrisyWorld. I've been doing this for years too Imran, the fact you gave up and I'm still here shows who the whiny ***** really is, as if this nonsense wasn't proof enough.

you can call me a liar to my face

Bring it, *****! Pwoor Berz, going to be all mad and fwighting when cwaught in a lie.

Give me your phone number too, so I can call you up and say you are a liar.
                                I'm supposed to bring it over the phone?

Comment

Working...
                                X