No announcement yet.

2009 Fantasy Baseball Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean when I shot back against Sloww for saying I over rely on statistics and I need a lesson? And which exactly "wonderful stats" did I say I was using?

Still buying the Slowpaganda.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I just told you Imran

When you denied the critics of your team by repeatedly citing last year's championship and all those wonderful stats you're using. I dont know what stats you're using, I'm not using them, you are.

doh

Comment

If I'm repeatedly citing wonderful stats I'm using, then you'd know what they were.

FAIL.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Slowpaganda? Cool. I have inspired a term.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wouldn't be too happy about it. I'm sure you've heard of the term a "Clintonesque" answer .

Comment

I take my thrills as I can get them.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                If I'm repeatedly citing wonderful stats I'm using, then you'd know what they were.

FAIL.
                Goalposts just moved.

Using the Ben Method.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

FAIL.
                  Why would I know? Aint my problem you dont get specific about the stats you've been using, but its downright silly for you to deny you've been using other websites for more stat analysis.

Comment

If I'm repeatedly citing wonderful stats like you said I was... well, you'd know about them right. Because I'm. Repeatedly. Citing. Wonderful. Stats.

Am I repeatedly citing wonderful other website stats? Wouldn't you know which websites if I'm. Repeatedly. Citing. Wonderful. Stats.?

Goalposts just moved.
                    Well, since I haven't repeatedly said I'm using wonderful stats as a plural (unless saying one time that my stats help me win is 'repeatedly' and saying that they are 'wonderful' rather than, you know, easily available and everyone-should-know), I'd have to surmise he's referring to specific stats. Otherwise, he's got no legs to stand on. I'm just giving him a benefit of the doubt instead of treating him as some one who hasn't got a clue (ie, Slow ).
                    Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; March 25, 2009, 23:50.

Comment

Let's all cheer for SlowwHand! Hooray!

Come on, you can do it. All together now...

Comment

If I'm repeatedly citing wonderful stats like you said I was... well, you'd know about them right. Because I'm. Repeatedly. Citing. Wonderful. Stats.

Am I repeatedly citing wonderful other website stats? Wouldn't you know which websites if I'm. Repeatedly. Citing. Wonderful. Stats.?

Well, since I haven't repeatedly said I'm using wonderful stats as a plural (unless saying one time that my stats help me win is 'repeatedly' and saying that they are 'wonderful' rather than, you know, easily available and everyone-should-know), I'd have to surmise he's referring to specific stats. Otherwise, he's got no legs to stand on. I'm just giving him a benefit of the doubt instead of treating him as some one who hasn't got a clue (ie, Slow ).
                        I didn't say you repeatedly referenced wonderful stats, I said you repeatedly boasted of your championship last year. And you still haven't explained why or how I'd know what stats you're using or what websites - I could care less.

Comment

Quit talking about him! Talk about my wonderful team; and again, I just do this to spend time waiting for football. That makes my team twice as wonderful. GO DWARF TOSSERS!

Comment

I didn't say you repeatedly referenced wonderful stats

repeatedly citing last year's championship and all those wonderful stats you're using

May have forgotten about that conjunction there, sweetheart. One verb, two predicates joined by conjunction... just basic English there.

Comment

I think it helps that I also use ESPN as well as Yahoo in planning out my picks .

Very cool analysis though
                              Of course, ADP doesn't necessarily mean that you would have drafted them at that position. For example, while I think snoopy did reasonably well to get Hunter Pence at this round... I'm not sure I would have taken him (I actually thought about it), and never would have taken him where he was scheduled to be in ADP.
                              Tends to help those of us in the minuses . We pick those you should have picked .
                              And, Slow, my stats got me a championship last year . And I doubt Berz thinks that my team is bad or anything.
                              How is it prideful to show an anti-intellectual numbers are scary man that stats sometimes do result in good things?
                              Happy now? No, of course not. You repeatedly bragged about winning last year and you've repeatedly bragged about this year's team and the stats you used to create it. Now where in all that did you specify the stats you're using? I dont see it, so why do you think I would know what stats you're using? Jesus Christ Imran, yer anal...

Comment

If that's bragging then a lot of people are in trouble. *gasp* I'm trying to help out people by showing them other sites!! Oh noes, it's the bragging!!1!!

What a little ***** you are

Jeez, at least Slow is interesting...

[q=Berz]where in all that did you specify the stats you're using[/q]

it helps that I also use ESPN as well as Yahoo in planning out my picks

ADP

Tends to help those of us in the minuses

If you can't see that, we may need to send you to a reading comprehension class again

Oh, and in case you just didn't know, ADP is Average Draft Position.

Comment

Working...
                                X