Apolyton Fantasy Baseball - Weekly League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
    Did you renew ApolytonFFBB or do i need to sign up separately? I'm guessing I'm the one not signed up if you didn't renew.
    No, yes, yes

Comment

Signed up.

Next time use renew (though maybe that doesn't work if Jaguar was commish last year?)
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

what is it? The same league with same managers and stats etc? Or would I renew and change all that with commish tools? I dont think I was in Jag's league last year.

Comment

Hmmm, no idea... it has a link on my FBL home page to remind manager to reactivate league Probably same mgrs/settings, and then you can remove/add from there I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            Hey Ozzy (and everyone else), clean out yer inboxes for PMs

Ugh, I don't suppose it'd be too much to ask folks to e-mail me?

They must have reduced the PM limit or something with the upgrade, last time I tried to use PMs I cleared out a bunch and I was STILL over the limit. I've got nothing left to delete..
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

check yer other boxes, sent items etc... I got the same message so I just kept deleting from different boxes

Comment

Why the hell can't you just clean up mail box?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  Ugh, I don't suppose it'd be too much to ask folks to e-mail me?

They must have reduced the PM limit or something with the upgrade, last time I tried to use PMs I cleared out a bunch and I was STILL over the limit. I've got nothing left to delete..
                  Actually that limit did not change... do you really need to store 100 PMs?

Also, it's trivial to download your PMs to your desktop...

If you need me to go in and delete PMs you don't seem to be able to identify [if you think you have no PMs, etc.] send me a PM or an email (my user name @ gmail.com ) and I can do that.

Comment

Yes, I really do need to store all those PMs!!

But... I made some space... inbox is open once more.

Also where do people recommend to go for player rankings? Through Yahoo?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Simplest: Yahoo (go to the league, then players (as if you were going to add/drop a player), and look at the rankings there.)

Better: Combination of rankings (Yahoo, ESPN, etc., from multiple sources, taking into account each ones' criteria [we have a different scoring system than any of them, so our rankings won't be necessarily equivalent].

Best: Crunch the numbers yourself

Comment

When looking up players, it lists H/AB for the player stats. But we aren't using that stat, right?

Is that messing up the rankings? Can we remove that stat?

Comment

I'm taking its inclusion to mean that you can't. Don't think it's messing the rankings up.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                          X