Yahoo College Bowl Pick-em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 1 of 6, but ahead of Imran.

3 of my picks were low confidence picks.

But 1 was my 33 and one my 23.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I was late in picking in my own pool and missed the first 2 games so I spotted all of you 3 points

Comment

The Central Michigan coach owes me 30 points for being a dumbass and not kicking a field goal when he had the chance.

Comment

Take him to court.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think I ahve one right so far. Wake me when it's over.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You can change them. Picks and rank.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Looks like my prodigious guesswork pays off again.

When in doubt, go with the team from Florida
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

True. Serves me right for choosing a football team from Michigan to actually win a football game. What was I thinking?

Comment

West Virginia wins over North Carolina by 1 point. The spread was 1 1/2.

Comment

Wisconsin and Florida State. Wisconsin has a guy that runs for 140 yards, but Wisconsin loses 42-13. That doesn't seem right.

Comment

Can't believe West Virginia won. I guess Pat White had one more in him.
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Two defensive TDs for FSU. I fear this is the first of many losses for Big 10 schools.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ohio St. is going to get their clock cleaned.

Comment

God, the MAC is killing me...

Comment

I've got the least amount right so far, but sit in 3rd.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X