X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    I should have a show on CBC.
    Sounds good-- especially if your first episode were an analysis of that Oilers-Sabres game

Overall that OIlers team -- wow!!
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• The crowd did say they wanted ten.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Woot! Matchup with Road Kill, one of the few teams to beat the Ice Hawks this season....I look forward to righting that wrong.

[action=Sparrowhawk][/action]
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• You know what they say about people who look forward to an ass whooping...
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I've been kind so far this year letting some of you stay close to me in the standings. It might be getting time for me to start pulling away.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• You should relax. July would be a good time to mount a surge.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki View Post
                I've been kind so far this year letting some of you stay close to me in the standings. It might be getting time for me to start pulling away.

"close to me"=below.....haven't really looked, as the only people I am worried about are those ahead of me in the standings, and as there hasn't been anyone ahead of me in a while....not much to worry about.

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• If I was always ahead, like I was a couple of weeks ago, you'd all get disheartened and lose interest. I have to make you think you actually have a chance in order to be sporting.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                    "close to me"=below.....haven't really looked, as the only people I am worried about are those ahead of me in the standings, and as there hasn't been anyone ahead of me in a while....not much to worry about.

says the guy with a 3 teams within 5 points of him (and an auction team barely hanging on in 6th place!!)

Personally I take a different approach-- I just want to make the playoffs (and I know thats Sparrowhawk's approach to the auction league )because then on any given week, who knows what could happen?
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I ****ing hate goalies.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Blackhawks pwn the Flames again, 5-2!
                        Season series sweep!

Hawks now 11-0 vs. Canadian teams this season. w00t!
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Flames have always done exceptionally poorly vs young, speedy teams. Nashville of prior years had an insane record vs us. Chicago is the same this year.

I didn't watch tonight's game, I knew it wouldn't be good. Keenan flipped his lid during practice today and shattered a stick, which to me tells me they weren't any good even before the game started.

I'm deeply concerned about the Flames this year and how streaky they are. They can be the hottest team in the league for a month, then look like an AHL team against awful teams like Colorado and Dallas...
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I am forming the opinion that over-committing to Oilers is hurting me this week.

One day to go, and my oppo has no choice but to cheer for some of my players.

Maybe Hemmer can score 10 goals.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• I am happy to cheer on all your players today, I am convinced that nothing the Oilers and Robidas do today will prevent me from a convincing win over the Road Kill.

It will be an especially sweet week to defeat NYE in one draft, and Asher in the other

Comment

• My auction team is in freefall. It's really cranked up the suck after a spectacular few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X