• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my comp fried and I cant access CBS so I'll post my pics here

bal
    az

Comment

I think I did, but in case I didn't, or, to make double damned sure, in other words:
      St. Louis
      Pittsburgh

As pertains to the Playoff Pick 'Em that Jr is running, your pick this week makes or breaks you.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Berz, Sloww, both of you got your picks in at CBS early in the week, so no need to worry. (Sloww in particular was so early that he got his picks in before I even got the lines up - you may want to rethink your username.)

Standings have been updated at CBS. The Eagles's loss means there will be no Super Bowl bonus this year, as no one picked Arizona (understandable) or Pittsburgh (less so) to win it all one month into the season. (Most were enamored with Dallas this year.)

Lines for the Super Bowl will go up sometime early next week. Remember that for the Super Bowl, we also pick the over/under in addition to the usual against-the-spread selection, and it is a required pick.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I see Ming has seized the league lead. I guess that means we have progressive scoring in the playoffs. I was wondering why I hadn't been declared champion yet.

A season of success wiped out in a single 2-game week...
          (sigh)
          Last edited by -Jrabbit; January 19, 2009, 09:57.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

i may still be w/o access to my cbs account, so i'll take

pitt

dont matter, i'm out of it anyway

Comment

Lines for the Super Bowl have been posted at the pool website. Picks are due by 5:00 PM EST this Sunday, one hour prior to the game.

As a reminder, this week you must submit, in addition to our usual pick against the spread, a pick for the over/under - essentially, state whether the combined final score of the game will be over or under the provided number. Both picks are mandatory so if you were cute and submitted your picks prior to the lines going up without thinking ahead (*looks in the direction of Sloww & Berz*), you will need to post again on the pool message board with a pick for the over/under or you will start the week with a 3-point handicap!
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Done
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Should've stuck with your gut, Jrabbit. (Not that it would have mattered - I, on the other hand, had the title stolen from me on the last score of the game, echoing last year where I lost a solo victory on the last score of the game.)

Final standings are up on the pool website. Ming takes the season down. Congratulations to him.

See you all next year!

Comment

Since reismark apparently can't be bothered, here are the final standings for Lombardi.
                    Congrats, Ming.

Final Standings:
                    1. Ming 170
                    2. Jonny11788 161
                    3. reismark 154
                    4. rah 153
                    5. Jrabbit 150
                    6. Tuberski 134
                    7. Sloww Hand 133
                    7. gjramsey 133
                    9. ColdWizard 130
                    10. Berzerker 128
                    11. brtndr4u 120

Comment

• congrats Ming

Comment

Working...
                      X