Lombardi: Edition X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lombardi: Edition X

For the Xth time... it's that time of year again, gentlemen.

As always, the pool is at CBS Sportsline and the URL is as follows:

If you've played with us before simply sign on to your Sportsline account and you will have access to the pool site. If you haven't, simply send me a PM with a working e-mail address and I will send you an invitation with all the information you'll need to access the league. (You'll need to sign up for a free Sportsline account; the how-to information for that will also be included.)

Spreads are usually posted on Wednesdays so it'll be a tight window to get Week 1 picks in given that kickoff for the season is on Thursday night. Don't be late!
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

NOTE:
    This Office Pool uses spreads and they have not been set yet. Please contact your Office Pool administrator. NFL spreads are usually not available until Wednesday.

Too anxious.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm in.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Spreads are in and picks are made.

Good luck to all this year.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yep in again.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's time to play, folks.

Comment

IN and ready to take my annual 17-week beating.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I played in your poll before so I followed your link... it welcomed me by name in the top corner but gave me this message:

This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'deitydude', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.

So I am asking for an invite, hopefully very quick. My Email is ramilhizer@yahoo.com

Comment

woot. picks made

Comment

That's crazy. If it knows your login, you should be in automatically. I suggest you go back to the site. If you get the same screen, ignore the message and try making your picks.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It won't let me. Just keep getting the same message. No huge deal I am already in about 10 pools anyways.

Comment

Too late for this week, but I sent you an invite, deity.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Why not let him make his picks, and as the comish, put them in manually for him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking a single loss for the game he missed...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yeah I don't mind losing 1 game - but I think an entire week would be a little too much.

Let me know what you want to do. Like I said no huge deal if I can't get in this year but it would be nice.

Comment

Post your picks here... and then we can deal with it later
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X